WHAT GOES ON WHEN YOU'RE AT WORK?

Wives - have your ever fucked another man while your husband is at work?

• Regularly

Votes: 25 22.9%
  • Often

Votes: 23 21.1%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 37 33.9%
  • Only once

Votes: 11 10.1%
  • Too risky

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Never

Votes: 11 10.1%

• Total voters
My wife has had a few "dates" while I've been out on client dinners. She knows it drives me crazy to be in a vanilla situation and know she's getting fucked hard. It turns me on to be sitting at the table, engaged in conversation, and occasionally glancing at my phone and seeing pic texted to me of her sucking a big cock. I'm trying to act like I give a ******* about the conversation at dinner, but really my cock is rock hard, and all I can think about is my wife getting the fucking she loves.

She loves teasing me and making me uncomfortable like that. I told her once I had to look at all the pics she sent me later in the evening, rather than when I was at dinner, because I needed to pay attention to clients. The next time we were in the situation, she texted me and told me if I wanted to see, I'd have to answer a facetime call..otherwise, no pics of vids from her date. So there I was, at dinner, with my phone on my lap, talking business while I'm watching my wife getting fucked up the ass, trying to pay attention, trying not to call attention to my phone and the live fuck show I was watching...that was a hard night

My wife has had a few "dates" while I've been out on client dinners. She knows it drives me crazy to be in a vanilla situation and know she's getting fucked hard. It turns me on to be sitting at the table, engaged in conversation, and occasionally glancing at my phone and seeing pic texted to me of her sucking a big cock. I'm trying to act like I give a ******* about the conversation at dinner, but really my cock is rock hard, and all I can think about is my wife getting the fucking she loves.

She loves teasing me and making me uncomfortable like that. I told her once I had to look at all the pics she sent me later in the evening, rather than when I was at dinner, because I needed to pay attention to clients. The next time we were in the situation, she texted me and told me if I wanted to see, I'd have to answer a facetime call..otherwise, no pics of vids from her date. So there I was, at dinner, with my phone on my lap, talking business while I'm watching my wife getting fucked up the ass, trying to pay attention, trying not to call attention to my phone and the live fuck show I was watching...that was a hard night
would you be willing to up the anty and tell her you're willing to watch her getting fucked with your client?

would you be willing to up the anty and tell her you're willing to watch her getting fucked with your client?

Definitely.
I would find it incredibly hot to see that scene unfold...how to tell my client that my wife wants to fuck him? How to tell him it's Ok if he thinks her ass is hot? And how hot it would be knowing that every time he/I are talking business after that, that he is thinking about fucking her, or how the last time he saw her she was on her knees, covered in his cum.

Back