What Friends Are For?

bellnyc

Couple
Gold Member
From
NY, US
I was told this story by girls that tried to botch my relationship.. (100 percent true)

I was sitting down with an ex girlfriend and her two girls., all of a sudden my current girlfriends name came up. the two girls asked "wait you know Alissa?" and "oh my god hold on your the 'Tommy'?" I was like "yeah, why?" (instant regret) they said "wait Alissa...the one that Dustin is fucking?" my heart dropped, it was all news to my ears. These two girls went on to gossip like school girls while my ex drilled them for more info, the more I heard the more I felt sick.

They bounced the story back and forth between the two saying how they where over Taylor and Megan's house (who I know and dislike very much) and Alissa was in the room with Dustin on the bed smoking and when the two girls walked in My girl got up and told them to leave shoving them out of the room. The two girls said that "all Megan, Taylor, Dustin and Alissa did were smoke take ectasy and all fuck on the same bed". They then had the nerve and I swear they actually said this in front of my ex in a quiet happy hour bar "Megan said that Alissa told her that she cant fuck you after Dustin because his dick is so big and you would notice she's stretched out". my ex vouched for me and was like "thats bullshit!! believe me Tommy's good!" They said "Hey! just saying what we heard, but we know Taylor has a monster cock!" I was in shock, I couldn't picture this 100 pound wet, short, little, skinny white kid with a huge dick like they described. The two girls continued on to say how they know Taylor had a big dick.

First off Megan and Taylor are a young "on and off couple" that like to swing. They recruit young girls and guys to share amongst each other and now my girl was in the mix. So supposedly Taylor was coming out if the bathroom after he just fucked Megan and and my girlfriend and these two girls were there and saw him tuck his big fat limp dick into his boxers, they said they were in awe with jaws dropped. Long story short Megan and Taylor introduced my girl to Dustin because they swung with him before and he was really hung as well. They would just feed my girl ******* to make her horny and just plow her little pussy. Megan would hold my girls legs back while Taylor and Dustin would take turns jamming they're cocks inside her. Taylor, Dustin and Megan were all about 26-28 years old and my girl was only 19 turning 20.

Megan had my girl turned out. She then introduced my girl to some black layer kid named Rob and he use to fuck them both,

I did confront
Did you confront your GF? What did you say? How did you feel about being humilated like that?

I did confront my girl and she flipped out saying she wasn't cheating because we were on a break and what not, which was kinda true but we were only on a break for about a week. I was initially furious but now (a summer later) I get extremely horny from it and when she rides my dick i ask her if she wishes it was Dustin or Taylor's big dick and she cums almost immediately, but to think about these little skinny white ******* and how they have very large penises and both know me and fucked my girl it really annoys me..

I did confront

I did confront my girl and she flipped out saying she wasn't cheating because we were on a break and what not, which was kinda true but we were only on a break for about a week. I was initially furious but now (a summer later) I get extremely horny from it and when she rides my dick i ask her if she wishes it was Dustin or Taylor's big dick and she cums almost immediately, but to think about these little skinny white ******* and how they have very large penises and both know me and fucked my girl it really annoys me..

Your profile say's your a woman, so what are you? Last time i checked women don't have dicks.

Back