What does it take to get someones attention here?

TwoBiFour

Male
Gold Member
From
IN, US
I have been trying to get in touch with someone that runs this site for the past couple days or so and I am getting no response. I have a HUGE issue with this post,
http://www.blacktowhite.net/2014/04/15/my-blonde-girlfriend/#more-68392
Specifically the 4th Photo down. I hope all of you will agree that this is no place for a photo of a baby in any context. Although I would like to see the poster investigated and band from the site - I will settle for the photo simply being removed from the post.

If you are a moderator or admin of this site - please get in touch with who ever created this post and inform them that this is not acceptable. I don't want to be an ass about it but if the photo isn't removed soon I will report it to the Internet Crime Center with the FBI. I know my account is insignificant, but I will remove myself as well.

Thanks for your prompt attention.

Last edited:
There are no admins on right now, but I'm sure one will take care of it asap. I've yahoo messaged one of the admins, to bring it to his attention. I don't think he's seen my message yet.

DAYUM!!!! 2x4, did you click on the "report" icon? If not, try that. If so, you want to talk to BM_From_SouthJersey, WillsrvU, BlkMeat, or InterracialLover. Hope this helps and i agree. But don't be difficult. Don't go to the Internet Crime Center or Interpol. You have to realize they get thousands of requests per day. The photo is disgusting. Just work with them. They do a truly great and heroic job (been there, done that), for probably little or no pay.

Well, some of us have a real issue with your avatar ... how serious should one expect to be taken if their profile pic shows a frik'n man, exposing his erect penis, wearing frik'n stockings, a garderbelt, and pink frik'n panties? :bounce: Give me a damn break, would you?! :rolleyes:

If you go "looking like that", reporting ANYTHING, I hope they ban your ass from the internet as well! The frik'n world seems to be filling up with these fruit cakes ... damn! :rolleyes:

pic_CrossDresser.jpg

Last edited:
Hay Mac, I use to respect your opinion - but that rip was simply uncalled for as well as unfounded. My Avatar is perfectly acceptable for this site - A PICTURE OF AN ******* IS NOT. If you can't see the difference than your dumber than I thought.

I see the picture has now been removed - sometimes it takes a stiff arm to get action. 3 days I tried to get a response and nothing. so yes - if this site allows ******* pictures then I tend to wonder what else they allow. I think the person that uploaded it should be looked into. When it comes to children I take noting lightly. Case in point - read the comments left on that post.

And not to worry, I won't report it - all I wanted was the picture removed. Thanks

Well, some of us have a real issue with your avatar ... how serious should one expect to be taken if their profile pic shows a frik'n man, exposing his erect penis, wearing frik'n stockings, a garderbelt, and pink frik'n panties? :bounce: Give me a damn break, would you?! :rolleyes:

If you go "looking like that", reporting ANYTHING, I hope they ban your ass from the internet as well! The frik'n world seems to be filling up with these fruit cakes ... damn! :rolleyes:

View attachment 379792
Mac,
I think you stepped over the line. He/She/Whatever was trying to get something off the site that should not be here. "Different" as he/she may be, they were doing the right thing. If you have a personal problem with someone, take it to PM (and yes, I realize this could be done in PM, but I am defending his public stance to do the right thing.)

Mac,
I think you stepped over the line. He/She/Whatever was trying to get something off the site that should not be here.

- A PICTURE OF AN ******* IS NOT. If you can't see the difference than your dumber than I thought.

I see the picture has now been removed - sometimes it takes a stiff arm to get action. 3 days I tried to get a response and nothing. When it comes to children I take noting lightly. Case in point - read the comments left on that post.

Thanks

Sorry, TwoBi, I never saw the picture, but if it had anything to do with ******* ******* in pics, I'm as sensitive to that as you, as my many posts in the past have reflected. They have no business on an adult website. My apologies for jumping your bones.
Think, however, of the reflection your avatar pic can have on other individuals reading your post; it doesn't seem to mean that much until you're wanting to be taken serious about something, then things like that tend to reflect on the poster.
At any rate, I guess I was out of line; hope you'll accept my apology ... Mac

pic_ForgiveMe-skeleton.jpg

Last edited:
I saw the photo in question and was taken aback. It does need removal asap. It is not sexual in nature but has no business being here. But please have a little patience for the mods to be come aware of it.

..... 3 days I tried to get a response and nothing. so yes - if this site allows ******* pictures then I tend to wonder what else they allow. .....

It may come as a surprise to you, but other than the website owners, none of we Administrators nor Moderators get paid for doing our thing here. It's what is called a labor of love.

However, that means we also have our day jobs, families and/or whatever other real life situations to deal with, so we are not on here 24/7/365. We take care of issues here as best we can as soon as we can.

I never received notice of this issue and only became aware of it when I came across this thread during my periodic check of recent threads. I don't know which of us deleted the photo, but had you posted a PM to us and included as many of the Administrators and Moderators in the addressing as possible. it probably would have been taken care of sooner.

If you look at the right side of the main Forums page you will find a list of members and staff who are on line at that moment. PM those staff members. If none are on line currently, look through some of the threads and find the avatars that say Administrator or Moderator and PM those people. That will probably get faster reaction than the 'contact us' link as that goes to the website owners who may not check in for a while.

And for the record, we recently changed Forum Rule#6:
"All people seen in any photo or video must be AND appear to be at least 21 years old. If you're not sure of someone's age, don't post it."
from 18 because we were tired of dealing with pictures of persons clearly younger than that and arguing with the assholes that demanded we allow them to be posted.

Thanks for your help in keeping the website 'clean'.

Back