What does it mean for a white female to be "built for BBC"?

I cannot count the times I've been told my body was built for black men's use and pleasure, and I never get tiered of hearing it. It turns me on when a strange black guy stares at me and hits on me, making lude remarks about my body. Saying things like what a smoking hot booty I have, that black guys love a white girl with an ass like that. Or how my big ass and boobs get a brother all worked up.
I guess because of the way I dress and clothes I wear helps show a lot of my bod.
Especially when I am getting hit on or commented on, I tend to stare at the guys crotch, love seeing a full bulge. Some men are shocked by this, most like it, and let me know I'm a black cock slut.
It's fun, it's arousing.

Please describe the quintessential white woman that is "built for BBC" What is here personality, interests, physical character traits, sense of style, spiritually, ect..
agree all white women can be built for bbc - depends on the bull
however, to answer question: she has broad ass. firm tits, open mouth and throat with little gag reflex, takes anal easily, willing to submit to all his wishes, including sex when, where and with whom he says

Back