What do you think?

You are welcome! My 4 in cock will barely have her feel anything since that dildo has been in her. It really has atretched her good. Fit in there so nicely ;)
Are you prepared to be reduced to her cleanup boi and of course the man she loves .. but again what if her bbc lovers do succeed in the seduce her away from you with awesome pleasure?

Are you prepared to be reduced to her cleanup boi and of course the man she loves .. but again what if her bbc lovers do succeed in the seduce her away from you with awesome pleasure?
I know at some point she might never take my cock again and if she does i wont be able to feel anything because she has been blacked. Thats ok. I would gladly watch and film it all ;)

I know at some point she might never take my cock again and if she does i wont be able to feel anything because she has been blacked. Thats ok. I would gladly watch and film it all ;)
Have you been trained to clean her cunt and her lover's BBC yet? I only ask because that is the proper way for a cuck to please his wife

Have you been trained to clean her cunt and her lover's BBC yet? I only ask because that is the proper way for a cuck to please his wife
No, not yet. Honestly until a few nights ago she didnt even know. I then told her and when i was using her BBC dildo on her she loved it, said she is sore today though! lol

I would love to clean her so the next BBC can take a turn

The black dildo has her off to a great start. In no time her pussy should be more than ready for the real thing. After that, hopefully your tongue will quickly get good at cleaning her through lots of practice.

No, not yet. Honestly until a few nights ago she didnt even know. I then told her and when i was using her BBC dildo on her she loved it, said she is sore today though! lol

I would love to clean her so the next BBC can take a turn
Sorry my oopsie there .. I forgot that your wife if just going to start down that path of BBC love again ..
How many years has it been since her last BBC experience.. I understand that it was not a good experience for her though, right?

The black dildo has her off to a great start. In no time her pussy should be more than ready for the real thing. After that, hopefully your tongue will quickly get good at cleaning her through lots of practice.
I will make sure for now on i only use her dildo on her. Ill have her suck until she is well stretched and barely can fit me. Then she will realize she only has one choice ;)

Im a fast learner!

Sorry my oopsie there .. I forgot that your wife if just going to start down that path of BBC love again ..
How many years has it been since her last BBC experience.. I understand that it was not a good experience for her though, right?
about 1 year. Yea one guy tried to ******* her forcefully, so she said fuck everyone after that. She really really loves me and I really want to see her blacked so im sure she will hop on board real fast ;)

Today I finally had the nerv to tell my GF about how i want her BBC filled. She still is a bit reluctant because of passed black men shes slept with, but she willingly took the dildo i gave her. enjoy ;)

your girlfriend is really hot. thanks for sharing her with us and thanks for letting us see her pussy and asshole

about 1 year. Yea one guy tried to ******* her forcefully, so she said fuck everyone after that. She really really loves me and I really want to see her blacked so im sure she will hop on board real fast ;)
If you want, work it out with her that I chat with her first I'll give you my email and I'll with her on Google hangouts.. I'll try to help her to understand why some black guys are so forceful .. You've read enough on here to get a sense of the agressive alpha nature of black men .. Mind you I don't believe any guy should strike terror into a women .. I'd like to learn more about what she experienced with this black guy

If you want, work it out with her that I chat with her first I'll give you my email and I'll with her on Google hangouts.. I'll try to help her to understand why some black guys are so forceful .. You've read enough on here to get a sense of the agressive alpha nature of black men .. Mind you I don't believe any guy should strike terror into a women .. I'd like to learn more about what she experienced with this black guy
i think this could work, i will talk to her anf let you know. Let her know how much better it is than mmy small cock

Back