what do you think

what do you think
i enjoy hardcore sex n all way into spanking..slapping..tieing the hands..walking u like a dog...stuff ur mouth wit panty n bra n my undergarment...spitting n pissing allover ur face n body ....kicking on ur ass n grabbing n pulling ur hair to let u know who ur master is..msg me as we can get in touch n know better ..,my ym is guyhardcore87@yahoo.com as i have cam n we can chat more k

for you guys still replying to this thread, please be notified that Elin is a fake and a waste of time. She supposedly told me she was in a city in Nigeria, I traveled to the city which is just the next state where I live and got to the hotel she told me she was staying. Well I found out there was no such room number she gave me at that hotel and no one bearing her name staying there....So once again, she is a fake

Case "CLOSED"! (Good JOB! members, lets push the fakes up to the top to clear them OUT)! Thank you! blackmeat

In future "Busting the Fakes", please send to me or one of the other moderators a conversation with your supporting evidence, submit a report using the Site's "report" links. Your help in THIS manner is greatly appreciated!

Thank you

Alex
a.k.a.
"blackmeat"

Back