What do you think?

Yeah, i thought this was a joke by someone thats why i didnt even comment.
Even as a joke it has no place on this site. thats why it seems as if there are no real people on this site. great pictures, but I have yet to meet a bbc slut who really is wanting to give a real bull some pussy. Until this happens I will continue to put those fakers and posers and fuckin jokers on blast

Even as a joke it has no place on this site. thats why it seems as if there are no real people on this site. great pictures, but I have yet to meet a bbc slut who really is wanting to give a real bull some pussy. Until this happens I will continue to put those fakers and posers and fuckin jokers on blast

Thats what im talkin bout, put'em on blast. They out there playa, i havent ran into any on this site,but i have met quite a few in my travels. The few on here that are from Texas, once you tell'em you in the same state, ******* they dont even bite after they find out , wont even comment anymore, but it could be too soon for them, some are scared to take that plunge, but its alot of them and i can attest to that, but it'll happen on this site for you, just keep throwing line til they bite. lol

Thats what im talkin bout, put'em on blast. They out there playa, i havent ran into any on this site,but i have met quite a few in my travels. The few on here that are from Texas, once you tell'em you in the same state, ******* they dont even bite after they find out , wont even comment anymore, but it could be too soon for them, some are scared to take that plunge, but its alot of them and i can attest to that, but it'll happen on this site for you, just keep throwing line til they bite. lol
I appreciate the love playa, but we are all supposed to be grown folks here. the site name aint beg a white to black. They the ones who say they want waht we have to give them, so why does it seem that some act like we bulls are the cuckolds?

I appreciate the love playa, but we are all supposed to be grown folks here. the site name aint beg a white to black. They the ones who say they want waht we have to give them, so why does it seem that some act like we bulls are the cuckolds?

Trust me playa, this site is as much for fantasy for most of them, they get to live out there fantasy in the safety of their homes and get to fuck black guys with their imagination, way before they get the real thing. Its all about patience when turning them. I dont like them fake bitches either that come on here and think a bull will beg, but they all learn one way or another, thats all part of the game, they been bossing around their white cucks and bitches tend to get out of pocket when addressing a real bull, and this lifestyle really isnt for everyone, some of these white girls just want to fuck a black dick, but, thats just the tip of the iceberg in this lifestyle, Thats my pussy when i fuck them, my pussy and her and her husband or boyfriend better hurry up and get used to the idea, because as a bull i accept nothing less than total domination and servitude from my white sluts. You can weed out the real from the fake pretty quick. Where you at homie i might have a girl near you that you can fuck like you own when you want, if not I think DDlightful is the real deal fa sho , cuz im actually thinking about checkin her out next time im that way.

Trust me playa, this site is as much for fantasy for most of them, they get to live out there fantasy in the safety of their homes and get to fuck black guys with their imagination, way before they get the real thing. Its all about patience when turning them. I dont like them fake bitches either that come on here and think a bull will beg, but they all learn one way or another, thats all part of the game, they been bossing around their white cucks and bitches tend to get out of pocket when addressing a real bull, and this lifestyle really isnt for everyone, some of these white girls just want to fuck a black dick, but, thats just the tip of the iceberg in this lifestyle, Thats my pussy when i fuck them, my pussy and her and her husband or boyfriend better hurry up and get used to the idea, because as a bull i accept nothing less than total domination and servitude from my white sluts. You can weed out the real from the fake pretty quick. Where you at homie i might have a girl near you that you can fuck like you own when you want, if not I think DDlightful is the real deal fa sho , cuz im actually thinking about checkin her out next time im that way.

I thank you! for once I am finally talkin to a real homeboy that knows what this ******* is about. I'm in Boston, and if you got a bitch that needs what a bull has to give put me down I'll take care of the bitch. I'm in total agreement with you as far as DDlightful being the real deal. I want some of that myself and would love to hook up with you and tag team that like we can, and show what it really is about when you have people that do about it, not talk about it.

I thank you! for once I am finally talkin to a real homeboy that knows what this ******* is about. I'm in Boston, and if you got a bitch that needs what a bull has to give put me down I'll take care of the bitch. I'm in total agreement with you as far as DDlightful being the real deal. I want some of that myself and would love to hook up with you and tag team that like we can, and show what it really is about when you have people that do about it, not talk about it.

Damn! man for some reason i was thinking you were in the south, but thats okay im going to hit my brother up and see if he got a bitch towards the east coast, that get down like that, he already know how i do and if im chattin him up about a bitch, he already know what it is. I'll be having a couple of weeks off in about 2 months , but i think im going to try to get at her and see whats up,she is one sexy ass slut, and we can definitely tag-team her if you get over that way, ******* "aint no fun if the homey cant have none." I'll call my brother later on today and see if its some lines out there and i'll let you know.

Ok cool bro, I used to live in ATL but have relocated up east for a little while. I plan on coming back to the south, and will definetely travel to dominate a white hoe that needs treatment from a master. I appreciate the look-out and look forward to hooking up with you and having some fun.

Ok cool bro, I used to live in ATL but have relocated up east for a little while. I plan on coming back to the south, and will definetely travel to dominate a white hoe that needs treatment from a master. I appreciate the look-out and look forward to hooking up with you and having some fun.

Fa sho bro, Im bout to get on this white widow and get my mind right , be easy!

Damn! man for some reason i was thinking you were in the south, but thats okay im going to hit my brother up and see if he got a bitch towards the east coast, that get down like that, he already know how i do and if im chattin him up about a bitch, he already know what it is. I'll be having a couple of weeks off in about 2 months , but i think im going to try to get at her and see whats up,she is one sexy ass slut, and we can definitely tag-team her if you get over that way, ******* "aint no fun if the homey cant have none." I'll call my brother later on today and see if its some lines out there and i'll let you know.

I REALLY LIKE the way he talks about using our sluts, thats the way it should be!!!!

Back