What do you think would white men have said in the 70s?

What do you think white men would have said in the 70s, if someone told them that in the future many white men would be begging black men to fuck their white girlfriends and wives?

Interracial sex was obviously very taboo back in the day. For white men in the 70s to be begging black men to fuck their white wives would have been unthinkable, some might even say outrageous. I think many of the white people that lived in the 70s would be shocked to see that some white couples are inviting black men into their bedroom.

I think if someone told a white man that white couples would be inviting black men into their bedrooms in the future, that white man would have probably responded by shouting “Wtf!!!, are you crazy, that ******* would never happen!”

The things we are seeing some of these white men do today, would never have happened back in the day. What we are seeing today is a huge turn around.

Your dead right when my wife had her first black lovers it would have been really embarrassing for us if anyone knew

Back