What do you think of her new Tattoo?

gr8hubby

Male
Gold Member
From
UT, US
A few weekends ago my wife and several of her friends went out of town for the weekend for some fun. These are some of the photos she sent to tease me with. No, its not permanent, and no I didn't know she was going to get one. But she sure looks hot in the Tattoo and a new bikini she bought on the trip.

What do you think?

DSC_5591.JPG DSC_5593.JPG

Don't they call those "tramp stamps?" Lots of ladies getting those things. Our *******, last year, asked my wife if she could get a "tattoo" as she called it, there. She was 15 at the time; I was more curious as to "what" she had in mind having tattooed there, but my wife didn't let it go that far. :(

Don't they call those "tramp stamps?" Lots of ladies getting those things. Our *******, last year, asked my wife if she could get a "tattoo" as she called it, there. She was 15 at the time; I was more curious as to "what" she had in mind having tattooed there, but my wife didn't let it go that far. :(

So is it a strap stamp because of the location? Or is it because someone else got her to wear it?

Back