What do you think about german women?

German32

Male
This question is for the black guys here. I ask myself what the image of german women is. Who has experience whith german girls and how was it? What do you know and what do you think about german girls?

This question is for the black guys here. I ask myself what the image of german women is. Who has experience whith german girls and how was it? What do you know and what do you think about german girls?
I have experience with German women.

german women are upfront, no bs and thick as hell. i think theres something in the water over there lol. love me some german women!

Always conversed with German women every now and then online, and they all seem to be most open towards black men than even English women.

I personally don't have any experience with German girls, I'm wondering where would be a good place in Germany for a single black man to hook up with German women, I'm going over there for business soon.

Yes, it seems german women are extremely open/curious to going black. I am getting girls blacked for quite some time now and in germany it is easy to get them interested.

@not a myth: send me a message, i am sure i can hook you up in germany.

Never really made any difference to me. If she was female and willing were pretty much the only prerequisites. Pussy is pussy and if the owner of the pussy is horny and willing it will likely be a good time. Orgasms know no boundaries

Well coming from a different perspective, I only met one German woman many years ago. She was a married bisexual like me, but loved playing the part of an aggressive dyke and was very sexy and intense! She called me her lipstick lesbian.

Most of our girls are open minded but more innocent, this is also about money. To some they even seem arrogant. Our women want to be conquered, and they like a sensible and polite approach. If you be a gentleman and self confident, you are on a good way. A cool and well-groomed outfit also helps when addressing German girls. Be a little sharp dressed.. Black and white clothes always look good. Hip-Hop or Rap style are only impress girls with an attitude about this. Make her laugh, but don't be goofy. And don't forg

Back