What do you think about german women?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by German32, May 30, 2012.

1. German32

German32 New Member

This question is for the black guys here. I ask myself what the image of german women is. Who has experience whith german girls and how was it? What do you know and what do you think about german girls?

blackmeat likes this.
  2. blackmeat

blackmeat Administrator; Where a woman cums FIRST! Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    I have experience with German women.

3. German32

German32 New Member

and how was your experience with them? :)

4. chuck

chuck New Member

german women are upfront, no bs and thick as hell. i think theres something in the water over there lol. love me some german women!

5. Dsoul

Dsoul Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Nigeria
    Always conversed with German women every now and then online, and they all seem to be most open towards black men than even English women.

ThoNi likes this.
  6. Not a Myth

Not a Myth Active Member Gold Member

I personally don't have any experience with German girls, I'm wondering where would be a good place in Germany for a single black man to hook up with German women, I'm going over there for business soon.

7. alexgermany

alexgermany New Member

Yes, it seems german women are extremely open/curious to going black. I am getting girls blacked for quite some time now and in germany it is easy to get them interested.

@not a myth: send me a message, i am sure i can hook you up in germany.

ThoNi likes this.
  8. ThoNi

ThoNi Active Member Real Person

Germany
    I can say for myself... Thats correct.

9. Torpedo

Torpedo Well-Known Member Gold Member

Never really made any difference to me. If she was female and willing were pretty much the only prerequisites. Pussy is pussy and if the owner of the pussy is horny and willing it will likely be a good time. Orgasms know no boundaries

10. BethLuvsBBConly

BethLuvsBBConly Well-Known Member Gold Member

Well coming from a different perspective, I only met one German woman many years ago. She was a married bisexual like me, but loved playing the part of an aggressive dyke and was very sexy and intense! She called me her lipstick lesbian.