What do you not like about interracial or cuckolding

I am still a wannabe so I still have a lot to learn about being a good cuckold. What I have learned and began to accept this would be for my wife’s pleasure and not mine. Any pleasure I receive would be enjoying her being pleasure by a man of her choice and desire. If decided it would be best for me to be caged, clean, suck cock i would just learn to accept as this would be for her enjoyment.

Loss of respect and close love is inevitable when married couples start swinging or engage in sexual relations outside of the marriage. Despite the original intent to enjoy sexual excitement and to try to satisfy your wife, it is nearly certain that she will eventually find greater pleasure with another man that can easily translate into emotional connection and love. Meanwhile the wife's view of her husband, who allowed this to happen, diminishes both from the perspective of respect and love. It is a shame since the husband was really just trying to help his wife find more pleasure.
This and another reply have me very concerned.

The sexual energy, passion, thrill, ******* of this fantasy is unsurpassed for me. BUT I don’t want to lose my wife or get my heart broken.

The prior reply talked about how he lost his wife to her black lover. That was a cautionary tale and I surmised that where he went wrong was letting his wife go on dates with the other guy. This hit home because this black guy I have been chatting with talked about how he will have to “date” my wife, go out just her and him, some nights alone together. That was a big red flag for me because again I can see something more developing. When I pushed back he asked, “you know we’re going to e lovers?” I told him “of course but that’s not to say I want you to date my wife.” So I can see that as a pitfall to avoid. Part of me wonders if this guy can even be trusted since dating m wife was something he wanted/was motivated to do.

But now your reply is saying that this is inevitable regardless of solo dates and over nights. That’s scary. I believe you lost your wife so maybe that has jaded your perspective. What happened there?

I’m thinking that my wife shouldn’t lose respect for me, if she goes through with this she should be throwing a parade in my honor or giving her a loving marriage, closeness, humor, respect, connection and also letting her get her rocks off with mind blowing sex with a hung black guy.

I do worry that the deep physical satisfaction will morph into romantic feelings.

thoughts from others?

This and another reply have me very concerned.

The sexual energy, passion, thrill, ******* of this fantasy is unsurpassed for me. BUT I don’t want to lose my wife or get my heart broken.

The prior reply talked about how he lost his wife to her black lover. That was a cautionary tale and I surmised that where he went wrong was letting his wife go on dates with the other guy. This hit home because this black guy I have been chatting with talked about how he will have to “date” my wife, go out just her and him, some nights alone together. That was a big red flag for me because again I can see something more developing. When I pushed back he asked, “you know we’re going to e lovers?” I told him “of course but that’s not to say I want you to date my wife.” So I can see that as a pitfall to avoid. Part of me wonders if this guy can even be trusted since dating m wife was something he wanted/was motivated to do.

But now your reply is saying that this is inevitable regardless of solo dates and over nights. That’s scary. I believe you lost your wife so maybe that has jaded your perspective. What happened there?

I’m thinking that my wife shouldn’t lose respect for me, if she goes through with this she should be throwing a parade in my honor or giving her a loving marriage, closeness, humor, respect, connection and also letting her get her rocks off with mind blowing sex with a hung black guy.

I do worry that the deep physical satisfaction will morph into romantic feelings.

thoughts from others?
I lost my wife when she was cheating with a black lover. I didn't know about it or condone it. What I was referring to in my comments is that if a woman has a good sexual experience with a black guy she is almost certain to develop emotional connection with him. If he is also good to her in other ways (that was the case with my wife) she is very likely to transcend emotions into love. I was responding to Gr8ego's concern that since they got into cuckolding his wife has lost respect for him to the point that they have become roommates rather than husband and wife. I don't know his particular situation but it sounds to me like he has already lost his wife despite the fact that they are still legally married. I used the word "inevitable" to describe a husband losing his wife's respect and love when the become involved in swinging or cuckolding. It may seem like fun initially when the experience is new and ground rules are followed, but feelings change when another man consistently pleasures a woman and pleases her in other ways as well. Having lost a wife to the intense pleasure that she experienced with her black lover, it seems to me that any man who voluntarily submits to cuckolding compromises himself as a man and puts his marriage at great risk.

thoughts from others?
I think it's inevitable for any healthy cuckold relationship (as in, where you both actually like black guys and this isn't just racist taboo play) to carry this risk. Look at it this way: if you're not her lover, you need to be great in other aspects as her partner. She needs to actually love you and love cucking you, not just feel like you're a third wheel. But again, I think the risk will always be there and you'll just have to accept it. It's kind of in the nature of being a cuck. Just do your best.

Loss of respect and close love is inevitable when married couples start swinging or engage in sexual relations outside of the marriage. Despite the original intent to enjoy sexual excitement and to try to satisfy your wife, it is nearly certain that she will eventually find greater pleasure with another man that can easily translate into emotional connection and love. Meanwhile the wife's view of her husband, who allowed this to happen, diminishes both from the perspective of respect and love. It is a shame since the husband was really just trying to help his wife find more pleasure.
You nailed it

Back