What do you like most about Summer?

Do you have plans for the summer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MackJ

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
I know this is a common question among us. But I just love the sensation of the summer weather.
What plans do you make? What do you do with your spouses? How much money you spend on vacation?
Where do you go? ETC. My summers are spent working, but also looking for play on the side. This summer I am going to be playing with 3 Russian beauties visiting my hometown.

What are everyone else thoughts? Care to share?

Warmer weather and less clothing just naturally leads to feeling sexier for my wife. No real plans as of yet. More like a few smaller 2-4 day get-aways. Vegas... San Diego... here and there. Some of our get-aways are just for us, and some are set up for play :)

Warmer weather and less clothing just naturally leads to feeling sexier for my wife. No real plans as of yet. More like a few smaller 2-4 day get-aways. Vegas... San Diego... here and there. Some of our getaways are just for us, and some are set up for play :)
Absolutely. Sometimes I like to get away just for the hell of it. Not just for play. Like.. I'm in NYC, I would sometimes go to NJ, CT, or Upstate. Since I don't have a lot to spend on traveling.

I know this is a common question among us. But I just love the sensation of the summer weather.
What plans do you make? What do you do with your spouses? How much money you spend on vacation?
Where do you go? ETC. My summers are spent working, but also looking for play on the side. This summer I am going to be playing with 3 Russian beauties visiting my hometown.

What are everyone else thoughts? Care to share?

Should I presume that you live in or very close to Brooklyn, Brighton Beach to be specific?

Warmer weather and less clothing just naturally leads to feeling sexier for my wife. No real plans as of yet. More like a few smaller 2-4 day get-aways. Vegas... San Diego... here and there. Some of our get-aways are just for us, and some are set up for play :)
When you get to San Diego, let me know

I enjoy all the women whom are barely naked and are anxious to go to the beach and dive in the waters in their bikinis. Most of all, I like to take trips to certain places.

Back