what do you hot women and bulls on here think of my "micropenis"

well i know what the saying is...... once you go black...! imagine going black and then going back to someone like me??!! hahaha i admit BLACK MEN ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITE WIMPS!!!
heres my proof in the pic i just wish i could find a sexy cuckoldress somewhere soon to put me in my place because whenever i try to have sex with a girl she laughs her ass off at me and says NO WAY!!! so i have no choice but to be a sissy cuck.

Attachments

• sissy 003.JPG
    sissy 003.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 82
Ahh, you are not alone in this situation and as time rolls on there will be many more white boys joining in the mix as they realize that pussy isn't everything and it's best to leave that to the experienced black guys. They can get lots of white pussy with little effort while we put out lots of effort trying to get it and end up with little or no pussy.

well i know what the saying is...... once you go black...! imagine going black and then going back to someone like me??!! hahaha i admit BLACK MEN ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITE WIMPS!!!
heres my proof in the pic i just wish i could find a sexy cuckoldress somewhere soon to put me in my place because whenever i try to have sex with a girl she laughs her ass off at me and says NO WAY!!! so i have no choice but to be a sissy cuck.
while no girl after having a well hung man will enjoy smaller.. i also think thats its not just size alone.. it's that the black man knows how to handle a white gal and give her what she needs and wants in bed..at least from what i have read here...

yes right i have a "sissy button" press it and it goes inside just like a pussy.. hehe picture how i look standing next to a real man.. my only possible use is to be ****** to lay beside a hot woman in bed while she gets slammed by a massive black cock, and from time to time he or she can lean over and give me a hard spanking and tell me how useless i am!!

i bet my tampon is bigger than that. omg that is sad. happy im with blackmen.
im glad you think my penis is sad and pathetic!! yes im sure your tampon is bigger!! i wish i could be humiliated by a girl like you.. im looking for someone like you to dress me up in lingerie and make me stand there with my micropenis exposed while you lay there getting satisfied by a huge black man, meanwhile youre yelling really mean insults at me and telling me how worthless my tiny cock is, and how much bigger and better your black lover is... you and he can laugh your ass off at me!!! it would be so hot! picture riding his massive cock while laughing at a pathetic wimp loser like me in lingerie!!

I laugh every time I look at that picture... I know I'm going to be howling when I see it in person.

Back