What do you guys think of The Pit (IR comic author)?

Obsidian Khing

Male
Real Person
In case you don't know him: he has been making IR comics for more than a decade now, his style has changed quite a bit since, both in the writing and drawing aspects, becoming more caricaturesque, exaggerated. While his comics were never realistic, they have been taking a turn into the utterly fantastical, with 20" cocks, hyper muscular bodies, completely bimbofied women... Personally, I preferred it when it wasn't as bombastic, but nevertheless he's talented.

I'll post some examples:

086.jpg087.jpg088.jpgPlantation26.png032.jpg035.jpg044.jpg045.jpg046.jpg047.jpg

I have seen a few of his works. Can never figure out why he always seems to have one female and two males. What little I know about and you could put it in a thimble and have lots of room for other stuff when it comes to black gentlemen and white ladies they don’t share any more than white guys.

In case you don't know him: he has been making IR comics for more than a decade now, his style has changed quite a bit since, both in the writing and drawing aspects, becoming more caricaturesque, exaggerated. While his comics were never realistic, they have been taking a turn into the utterly fantastical, with 20" cocks, hyper muscular bodies, completely bimbofied women... Personally, I preferred it when it wasn't as bombastic, but nevertheless he's talented.

I'll post some examples:

View attachment 2622050View attachment 2622051View attachment 2622052View attachment 2622053View attachment 2622055View attachment 2622056View attachment 2622057View attachment 2622058View attachment 2622059View attachment 2622060
The ones i dont like have way too much written on them and way to much back ground garbage included.

Back