What do you guys think about these pic. Was shot by her husband

I would be under my wife in the 69 position.watching her bull move towards her, i would pull her red panties to one side , like her pussy, then help insert the bulls cock. Juices would drop onto my mouth.the ultimate would be when he fills her with his potent seed.happy forever, as my wife screames she wants more black cocks

I would be under my wife in the 69 position.watching her bull move towards her, i would pull her red panties to one side , like her pussy, then help insert the bulls cock. Juices would drop onto my mouth.the ultimate would be when he fills her with his potent seed.happy forever, as my wife screames she wants more black cocks

I with you,it's the hottest!let me clean them up!

Hubby should be over there doing some work to accommodate and help you get that black cum in her. I know I would be, that is with your permission and approval.

Bull dick in a white cunt!

I fucked her while she made him sit and watch! First picture is my dick. and last one was him watching while the camera was rolling!
a bitch looks best in pics when she looks like she is getting totaly fuckin dominated by a bbc keep up the good work and so will i hit me up ladies for a real bbc bull 2096889369 text me or larrylovesit@gmail.com

Its natural for many married white couples now days. Would like to see what he did when the stud was finished with her......

Back