What do you do when she feels guilty and ashamed afterward?

Uninhibitedpair

Couple
Gold Member
Hello all,
After 3 years of slowly exploring this lifestyle, searching for the right Bull, and talking about exactly what we wanted to get from the experience, we finally invited another man into our bed on Thursday night. We had an amazing night that was pretty much everything that we hoped and expected it to be. I truly enjoyed all of the emotions that filled me up during the experience and I am anxious to continue this lifestyle. She was amazing and really enjoyed the sex and all of the preparations that i put into the experience, the reclaiming afterwards, and she really enjoyed how excited the situation made me. Unfortunately, yesterday we talked about her emotions and how she felt about the situation and she feels guilty and ashamed.

Have any of the wives on here felt this way? Is there anything that I can do to alleviate these feelings in her? I really enjoyed this experience and want it to continue, but more importantly, I want her to enjoy it and look forward to these experiences as well.

Hello all,
After 3 years of slowly exploring this lifestyle, searching for the right Bull, and talking about exactly what we wanted to get from the experience, we finally invited another man into our bed on Thursday night. We had an amazing night that was pretty much everything that we hoped and expected it to be. I truly enjoyed all of the emotions that filled me up during the experience and I am anxious to continue this lifestyle. She was amazing and really enjoyed the sex and all of the preparations that i put into the experience, the reclaiming afterwards, and she really enjoyed how excited the situation made me. Unfortunately, yesterday we talked about her emotions and how she felt about the situation and she feels guilty and ashamed.

Have any of the wives on here felt this way? Is there anything that I can do to alleviate these feelings in her? I really enjoyed this experience and want it to continue, but more importantly, I want her to enjoy it and look forward to these experiences as well.
If she feels guilty and ashamed then I hate to break it to you but you might have to end it. You put her in a bad spot when she feels like she is ****** to do some thing that she doesn't really like just so you can get off to it. I know it's not what you want to hear but it's what you need to hear. Talk to her about it if she is that ashamed afterwards tell her you will end it.

I've not done this, so my advice may be worthless, but I would suggest this: Let it cool off for a while. She may have to process through feelings she was not expecting. It's possible, that after some time, she works through it, then wants to do it again. Also possible that she may not.

Wifey here....

For me, it's hard to understand hubby's enjoyment of this kinda open relationship we have since I get to do the fucking. I feel a bit guilty at the time I spend looking for play, but he just clears more time for me to do it. I did have some negative emotions after the first time, guilt over how much I liked it. But I don't anymore!

Hello all,

There's two side in human the physical side and the emotional side , in the religious level it will be the PHYSICAL SIDE (FLESH) , EMOTIONAL SIDE ( SPIRITUAL SIDE) so both they are opposed , the physical side demand , sex , alcohol ,violence , vicious and lost , the emotional side demand love ,kind , justice , the truth , compassion etc etc , now is the emotional side is showing , so you will need to talk with her and both fine the way and the thing sweet both of you.

....Yep, I got to agree with the last two posters ... she's struggling with the guilt as society and her morals have normally said its so taboo for a married woman to have sex with other men. She may be worried as to how this might impact her marriage in the future ... and it could, of course, but it would be as much your fault as hers, if it did, no doubt.
....When my wife & I have "issues" I like surprising her with a dozen pink roses (her favoritre) and a personalized card telling her how much I love her and how happy I am to have her as my wife. Women love to be shown appreciation and reassured ... try that and see how it works.
gif_yellowball-Roses.gif

I can confirm that after our first time, my girlfriend felt a great amount of guilt that she liked it so much (and even forgot I was there at times). It took her years to process so we could get back into it.

She felt bad for another guy being the "best sex of her life", as she put it.

I felt some pangs of guilt at the beginning. My husband reassured me that he loved me, that he was happy that i was achieving my full sexual potential, that he was deriving vicarious pleasure from my activities, and that he was proud of me for being brave enough to shed artificial inhibitions.

My wife, with our bull friend that we played with ongoingly for 18 months, had a few guilt issues at first and mainly the next day. But that was a build up of emotion on a few levels, felt guilty she enjoyed it so much, that he could make her cum yet I never have, that the bulls wife may have had some issues because he was so horny for my wife and watching him fuck my wife senseless for 3 hours, that my wife wearing sexier clothes/ heels than she was, had a tighter/ curvier body etc. etc. she just over analysed it to much. But I spent the next two days eating her pussy as much as I could and when the couple asked if they could see her again next week... the guilt washed away and he was fucking her again the week later, and did so twice a months for nearly 18 months. She now loves it, the attention, the sex, the clothes, the naughtiness, the orgasms and really loves the day leading up to it.. the preparation i.e.: pussy waxed, hair, nails etc. So just give her some time, either constantly eat her pussy like there is no tomorrow or masturbate for her to show her how horny it makes/made you and she may see its added a positive element not a negative one.

Back