What do you do?If a close friend or family member is totally against "You Going Black"?

Do you try and keep the peace and not tell them or hide your lifestyle the best that you can?Are do you be totally honest!And risk losing a good friend or family member forever?

We'd tell them to get lost! We won't tell them how to live their lives if they don't tell us how to live ours!

Your Dad sounds much like my Dad.. It's sad when your parents can't understand our interests in black men, especially when I'm their only baby.

This is so sad. I will never understand people who think like this. I would NEVER give up my *******, no matter what she decides to do.

For one thing, it is absolutely no one else's business, and because it might be a very sensitive issue for some people, should NOT be flaunted in front of others. On the other hand, if down the road a innteracial relationship turns serious (for both parties) then I could appreciate casual openess. My dad, being a minister, would probably crap a 24k crucifix if he had even a clue my wife & I occasionally swing. :)

In the first place if you are at or above the age of consent it is really none of anyone's business except for you spouse or significant other. If you were in a heterosexual relationship with someone of the same race as you you aren't likely to go home and "Hi daddy, I got fucked last night". So there is no reason to go into any detail about bi, gay, lesbian or IR relationship. It just isn't anybodies business. If you spouse or significant other can't or won't meet your physical needs I don't see an issue with DISCREETLY satisfying your needs.

Think this is why I like going with black guys now, back in the 80's I was at school and really fancied a black boy. My dad really didn't want it to happen and I didn't go out with him when he asked. I always regretted it and make up for it now.

my parents are swingers anyway,so wouldnt bother them,but mum and dad would probably give me the usual safety chat,they know if im told not to....id do it anyway.

Back