What do you consider your first creampie?

JenCucksDave

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NH, US
This is kind of an odd question about creampies. What do you consider your first creampie?

Eating your wife out after another guy came in her, but you don't see or taste any because it's such a small load or so deep in her?

Or the first time she REALLY has messy cum all over her pussy, visible and obvious?

I've eaten Jen out after sex with other guys where I might as well have not even known she was naughty because there was no real sign of him going off inside her. But this afternoon she had sex with a friend and when she pulled my head down there to clean her up, there was cum ALL over her pussy.

I'm almost tempted to call this our first real creampie, though I know I've technically done it several times. This one was DEFINTELY official. Any of you other couples experience this?

This is kind of an odd question about creampies. What do you consider your first creampie?

Eating your wife out after another guy came in her, but you don't see or taste any because it's such a small load or so deep in her?

Or the first time she REALLY has messy cum all over her pussy, visible and obvious?

I've eaten Jen out after sex with other guys where I might as well have not even known she was naughty because there was no real sign of him going off inside her. But this afternoon she had sex with a friend and when she pulled my head down there to clean her up, there was cum ALL over her pussy.

I'm almost tempted to call this our first real creampie, though I know I've technically done it several times. This one was DEFINTELY official. Any of you other couples experience this?

My first creampie was when my wife ex black boyfriend's visited us at our home for first time. They fucked over the sofá from our living room and after he cummed inside her pussy, I cleaned her, licking her pussy.
They just fucked once that time. During our second date with him I cleaned her at leat three times. You can watch a video from us in my media

i have eaten quite a few cream pies and there are variations on the size of the cream pies from hardly any cum at all in her pussy, to loads running out, and all over her pussy. maybe they shot their load so deep into her pussy, it just doesn't cum back out, to the black master who know what they are doing, and shot there loads just inside the white women s pussy so the cuckold hubby will see the superior black seed flowing out of his wife pussy

either way it is all good fun

My husbands first was like a 69. I was laying on top of him with my pussy in his face. He was licking my pussy as my bull was fucking me doggy style. He had no where to go when he cum. What ever cum out of me when on his face then when my bull finally pulled out I sat up and gave him everything. His face was coverd in my bulls cum.

it just happened without ay real thought apart from that it felt the right thing to do, her and the bbc had been going at it for a while, me moving around getting best view to wank, we had always wanted to me licking her from underneath whilst the bbc is taking her doggie style, so we did and as he fired she pulsed down onto my face and it was so horny that I just shoved my tongue as deep as I could when he pulled out after Cumming in her and it was fucking horny so why stop everyone was having fun and that's what its all about

The only creampie I have ever done was years ago with my my ex...she was incredibly horny so I ate her after I came in her. Really turned her on.

We had a guy blow us off last Saturday, who we were going to see if he could be a new regular BBC playmate. By the end of her workday Jen knew he was blowing us off. Not to be outdone, she ended up fucking her coworker (who is one of our two regular white sources for creampies) and told me to be ready for desert when she walked in the door. That was cool, wasn't expecting that.

We MAY have a last minute hookup tonight with a favorite BBC of hers, and he very much gets off on watching me clean up after he makes a mess of my wife's pussy. Hopefully that will be happening before midnight tonight.

Already at my first creampie I saw the cum dripping out of my hotwife. But a couple of months after that, it was the first time my hotwife came home with a very messy pussy: her Bull didn't shot his load into her pussy but in her pubic hair and I had to clean it with my tongue, gently sucking on the hairs to make sure I swallowed every drop of it. And I don't like hairy pussy, but her Bull prefers her to be hairy.

My husbands first was like a 69. I was laying on top of him with my pussy in his face. He was licking my pussy as my bull was fucking me doggy style. He had no where to go when he cum. What ever cum out of me when on his face then when my bull finally pulled out I sat up and gave him everything. His face was coverd in my bulls cum.
always so fucking hot.
I love fucking the wives like that

We had a guy blow us off last Saturday, who we were going to see if he could be a new regular BBC playmate. By the end of her workday Jen knew he was blowing us off. Not to be outdone, she ended up fucking her coworker (who is one of our two regular white sources for creampies) and told me to be ready for desert when she walked in the door. That was cool, wasn't expecting that.

We MAY have a last minute hookup tonight with a favorite BBC of hers, and he very much gets off on watching me clean up after he makes a mess of my wife's pussy. Hopefully that will be happening before midnight tonight.
Would love to creampie your wife

My wife's bull had been suggesting that I might like this when he started fucking her bareback but at the time I thought that sounded gross. However through his suggestions and reading about it online, I began to get very intrigued. Then one time they were really fucking and my wife close to her second orgasm when he came inside her. I could tell by her sigh that she was close so when he pulled out to recover, I went over to her and told her I knew she was close and I wanted to get her off. I started to bring my head down to her to go down on her since this was the only way I could get her to orgasm. She stopped me and said she was "messy". I continued to move down to her and she stopped me again saying "are you sure?" without answering I went right to it and in a very short time, I got her going and she had a massive orgasm that seemed to last forever, she actually ******* for a few seconds. Needless to say, after that, it became a regular thing for us that we both really enjoy. Mostly she has me lay down and she sits on my face so she can grind on me and is free to suck her bull back hard for another round of fucking

I know I've told this on another thread sometime back but.... Years ago I was living with this beautiful girl and while I was at work one day she was having this older black gentleman stop by for some business related meeting. She was trying to get her modeling career restarted and he had some sort of connection in town with business people. Local advertising stuff. She had recently added some new stuff to her portfolio, kinda sexy stuff. More to the point, I got home asked her how the meeting went and she more or less shrugged off my question. I grabbed a quick shower then went to our room where she was naked waiting on the bed. I didn't expect that but couldn't help but go down on her the way she was lying there. I noticed that she was stretched and red rather than pink. Then as licked her I realized how open she was and that some white cum looking stuff was inside her gapping pussy. I made an audible sound of surprise just at the same time she grabbed my head and pulled me tight into her. When she released my head I got up and slid my cock in her. I'm big enough I have to work it in a bit usually but not that day. I could hardly feel the walls of her pussy but that didn't stop me from cumming in about 10 strokes.

Back