What Do You Call Your...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dsoul, Feb 1, 2012.

1. Dsoul

Dsoul Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Nigeria
    Don't laugh. It sounds like a baffling question, but its as well deeply personal and private. I'm not referring to whatever nickname you might choose to call your cock (I wish I have a name for mine), but I'd like to know what preferred name you'd choose, especially if you're with your woman:

For you guys in here, which would you prefer: Dick; Cock; Prick; Ding-a-Ling... Or something else.

For you ladies, which would you like to call yous: Pussy; Cunt; Wet Hole... Or something else.

blackmeat likes this.
  2. blackmeat

blackmeat Administrator; Where a woman cums FIRST! Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Dsoul, I can't help BUT LAUGH! One of my ex's called mine "that mandingo motherfucka"

3. Dsoul

Nigeria
    SHEEE-IIITTTT!!!! Now I'm the one laughing!!!!:D

blackmeat likes this.
  4. blackmeat

blackmeat Administrator; Where a woman cums FIRST! Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    See what I have to deal with man? LMAO!!! (God blessed me with a "gift")...lol

5. Dsoul

Nigeria
    It would sound even funnier when you're pounding her ... You ought to record that on an audio and make a sample record out of it! Just don't go playing it at the club (LOL).

blackmeat likes this.