What do you black studs really want from our white wive's?

MWC4BLK

I've read soooo many posts here about the black studs trying to get in our wive's pussy's and trust me that is hot!! But what is it that you want from them really?

1.Do you hope for a lasting relationship with them?
2. Do you only want them in bed to use?
3. Do you want to breed them?
4. Do you hope for or want her hubby to be there or join in?
5. Do you want them as your slut to keep?

If you have other reason's please share. I will be nice to hear from the black studs that do our wive's and what they really want.

Thanks.

1. it depends...is she wanting the same thing?
2. There will be times when yes, I will want nothing more than to have her there to appease my urges.
3 also depends on the situation
4. Hubby can be there if SHE wants...me, I like an audience!
5. Yes

I can only assume but I certainly would think that when the black guys fuck and cum in a white mans wife that it would be considered a huge victory with a trophy included for their shelf. By victory I mean like a statement being made verifying progress and accomplishment. A nod and a feather in their hat for their ancestors. A taboo beat down or a society snub.

A sky high feeling for him when these two things happen in sync with each other: The warm and creamy wetness of the white pussy causes his balls to explode a black load deep inside her at the same time he is looking at the bright whiteness of her silky soft skin. That is better than scoring a touchdown and a field goal in the same play. Lol.

I can only assume but I certainly would think that when the black guys fuck and cum in a white mans wife that it would be considered a huge victory with a trophy included for their shelf. By victory I mean like a statement being made verifying progress and accomplishment. A nod and a feather in their hat for their ancestors. A taboo beat down or a society snub.

I wouldn't call it a victory thing for me. I just comes down to wanting, or a need each person desires.

I want white women for cum dumping only! I believe they were made to please n serve black cock......I love the married ones the most! They dream n crave our bull cum and cock....I think its so hot to fill married white pussy with black cum....yummy!! Those are some of lifes great joys.....

I want white women for cum dumping only! I believe they were made to please n serve black cock......I love the married ones the most! They dream n crave our bull cum and cock....I think its so hot to fill married white pussy with black cum....yummy!! Those are some of lifes great joys.....
BILD0485.JPGBedroom 019.jpg My wife is a bbc virgin,what do you think?

its hot thinking that she would have to serve the bull whenever & however he wants. i think there really is a BBC whore in my wife that is DYING to come out.

its hot thinking that she would have to serve the bull whenever & however he wants. i think there really is a BBC whore in my wife that is DYING to come out.

And black guys like to brag to eachother
A sky high feeling for him when these two things happen in spentlatyync with each other: The warm and creamy wetness of the white pussy causes his balls to explode a black load deep inside her at the same time he is looking at the bright whiteness of her silky soft skin. That is better than scoring a touchdown and a field goal in the same play. Lol.

I know what you mean OSD. I'm a big football fan and you can see it all the time when a whiteguy scores a td he just hands the ball to the ref but black guys can't resist their urge to show off and celebrate even when they know thers's going to be a penalty . To get inside a whiteman's beautiful wife has to be the greatest accomplishment and worth bragging about to his bro pals. I can recall a doz years ago at one of my clients how elated one bro was when I heard him bragging that the married pretty blond receptionist was pregnant with his baby.

I am not going to lie. A big part of the appeal is to take something that doesn't belong to you. Another part of it is to be with a woman who is so excited to have you fuck her. A cuck once told me that his wife never lusted after him, she loved him, she liked having sex with him, but with me it was different. She couldn't think about anything else except for my cock inside her.

Also, being watched by the husband. Fucking his wife while he encourages me, that turns me on. I understand that me being there is as much for him as it is for her, and I try to give him a good show.

I agree with blk snake, it is what white women are on earth for. to please her superior black master. T o be used as a cum dump and sex toy. Ruined by the powerful huge bbc , for use by wimpy white males LIKE ME. My wife is 23 and is exactly as you say, for you and black masters like you to use and abuse. We want to be owned and used as you require. that is why we are here. TO SERVE BLACKMEN

Id love to hear from blk snake, as to how he treats his sluts when he is pleasuring himself. do you tell them what they are (sluts). can i also ask him. have you bred any white married sluts. You are my image of our black master, and i would love you to use and abuse my wife for your pleasure as is your right

A taboo or a society snub, maybe. I love to fuck with passion. White women seamed to have had to hold back their passion as their husbands sexual inadequacy did not allow this freedom. Black men are the paragon of passion and color. All women feel this just by being in the presences of a True "BLACK Man" .

The answers are all great, thanks everyone.....I have always felt it was for their married white pussy and to breed them while you are using them, then send them home pregnant and full of black baby seed. They are then another white ho gone black for life then! My ho was sent home with a black baby once that she lost and our last one she wasn't sure until birth if it was black or white....

My 42 year old wife is a bbw, nice tits and a nice big ass. She is also a bbc virgin. What would you do to her?

Back