What do you black studs really want from our white wive's?

depends on what she want...we just very capable of pleasing them all-round....wasn't for racism,you would probably see more:balanced: interracial relationships...but.. it is what it is....enjoy it when you can....;)

1.Do you hope for a lasting relationship with them? if she wants
2. Do you only want them in bed to use? Something a bit more can be developed if she wishes
3. Do you want to breed them? No, i feel someway about just getting a woman pregnant just to get her pregnant
4. Do you hope for or want her hubby to be there or join in? i hope the hubby doesn't join in, don't really like the 2 guys 1 girl ratio then again it's his wife and if he wants to join in will abide and that is if the wife wants him to join in
5. Do you want them as your slut to keep? again if she wishes, i don't mind having a white woman to fuck on the regular but will still treat and respect. but if she wants me to treat her like a slut in bed......ok

Gee, all these answers kinda disappointed me ... all along there I was thinking it had something to do with REPARATIONS ... :bounce:

Gee, all these answers kinda disappointed me ... all along there I was thinking it had something to do with REPARATIONS ... :bounce:

fuck, if a woman wanted to fuck me and pay me reparations who am i to say no. The whole thing about back in the day was a bad time but me personally am looking forward no point in looking back doesn't mean i forget what happened and being from africa especially trust me not forgetting, can't really change the past. besides fucking white women especially from states that see interracial as taboo gives me that much satisfaction from fucking their white women

Yeah, taking the white man's pussy would be a form of reparation, I guess, wouldn't it? You get to enjoy some "white pussy" while inflicting a bit of agony on the white man. If you can get her addicted to black cock, turn her into a real black cock slut that has no desire for a white man's cock ... I imagine that would be a form of reparation fulfillment, wouldn't it? I'm seeing more and more young white women with black men and biracial babies ... saw one just yesterday as a matter of fact at the ******* store, and her belly was already plump with another baby inside her. I didn't see any wedding rings either ... but that doesn't mean they weren't married.

I would think that taking another mans wife in front of him and pumping her full of his cum while hubby sits and watches would be part of the turn on for a bull.

i believe the question should be: what do white wives/women/gals want from a blackman? simba (a BLACKMAN)

i believe the question should be: what do white wives/women/gals want from a blackman? simba (a BLACKMAN)
I can pretty much guess what my wife wants. A big cock. Over the years she has made comments in bed that have let me know she needs just a little more than i can give her. Things like she rarely cums from my dick alone but if i use one of her large dildo's and pretend i am fucking her with it she cums easily. She will say dont stop fucking me but i have too because i cant last long enough and i am about to cum. She will say how full she fills and how the big dildos stretch her. So it safe to safe my wife is just wanting something bigger that can satisfy her better.

With regards to this question, the answer is never the same for everyone.

Granted, for most Black men in here, what's foremost on their mind is white women, married or single to fuck. I'm not of that philosophy as it's much too shallow.

Basically the BBC is just a stunt cock for us even though we have become friends with some who we have met more than once.

I've read soooo many posts here about the black studs trying to get in our wive's pussy's and trust me that is hot!! But what is it that you want from them really?

1.Do you hope for a lasting relationship with them?
2. Do you only want them in bed to use?
3. Do you want to breed them?
4. Do you hope for or want her hubby to be there or join in?
5. Do you want them as your slut to keep?

If you have other reason's please share. I will be nice to hear from the black studs that do our wive's and what they really want.

Thanks.

Back