What do White Women Want?

To me it is the sex mainly, before I was married I only had a couple of boyfriends, I was a 'good girl'. Then I met hubby and have been very happy. However, I have always felt a bit like I missed out a bit. So was happy (after a bit of 'persuasion') to go with black guys. The guys I have been with offer no messing about, have been relaxed and up for it straight away, I really like that. No bunches of flowers or silliness, Ive done all that.
As I 'behaved' myself as a girl, I like to be a bit more 'slutty' now, again the guys Ive known seem to get it and act accordingly.

Most of the women that have shared my bed over the last 20 or 30 years were interested in sex. If a woman is married and wants to stay married if fair to assume that her other needs are being met. I think for most of the women I have fucked I am a hobby of sorts. I treat them respectfully as they do me, we may have a bit of good conversation but the reason they are with me is to get well fucked. I curl their toes and give them a good cardio workout and they go back to their soccer mom existence. I think it is a pretty good arrangement for all involved

Whether you BC's realize or not, the white girls are using you every bit as much as you're using them. To many of 'em, you're just a piece of meat as well ... so you should fuck 'em and then quietly go home until called again! :)
I consider my sexual activity to be mutually advantageous. The women that share my bed do so quite willingly and since they come back frequently I must be doing something right. I get to enjoy the attentions of more more women than this old man should be entitled to. Most of the women that share my bed are friends to varying degrees and nearly all the relationships have been LTR. As far as quietly going home that goes without saying. None of the women involve their husbands as far as I know so discretion is paramount.

Last edited:
I love the sex but I also love the intimacy with a man outside my marriage.Black men just do me right the way I like it.from kissing to caressing to fucking.I am in love with my boyfriend Darrian plus he fucks me like no one else can!

My wife said when she first met blacks was in college she had a positive experience dating them they didnt judge her on not being blonde she is a true redhead and doesnt tan alot all things blacks liked about her. She continued seeing them after college because she couldnt resist and after we married she still wanted this black man in her life. He brings out a part of her that no white guy including myself could she says she loves me but loves what he does for her.

It really comes down to orgasms. The women on this site prefer or have the most success achieving orgasm(s) through the talents of black males.

Back