WHAT DO I DO

cuckhappy

Male
Gold Member
From
Australia
After experiencing the best fuck of my life , do I continue seeing my black friend .

As a 50 year old who has been so faithful and now have had a cock that's to die for , I am torn between two men , one that's devoted to me and the other uses me for sex , every time I get to see his huge veiny cock I go to water and cant help myself and crave for it , so help me how do I resolve the issue.

How are the readers, here, suppose to know who they're really addressing? In past posts, sometimes you're hubby "Steve", then other times the wife. Yet your gender says you're "female".
Seems to me, IF the two of you are sharing this cuckhappy name, you'd be a couple, and its for sure, if the two of you are sharing this name, that there are no secrets.
Care to explain so posters will know how to comment? Mac

How are the readers, here, suppose to know who they're really addressing? In past posts, sometimes you're hubby "Steve", then other times the wife. Yet your gender says you're "female".
Seems to me, IF the two of you are sharing this cuckhappy name, you'd be a couple, and its for sure, if the two of you are sharing this name, that there are no secrets.
Care to explain so posters will know how to comment? Mac
Sorry Mac hubby has left me to use the site he has lost interest

Sorry Mac hubby has left me to use the site he has lost interest
cuckhappy ... really sorry to hear that. You know, your story now becomes even more important to this forum. It provides a glimpse of some of the risk that couples take getting into swing & cuckold activities. There is a ton of info you could provide, and this thread could be a model for others to read.
I hope you'll take the time to discuss how you got here, how you got started, and how it fell apart for the 2 of you. Swinging can work, my wife and I can attest to that ... almost 20 years together as a couple, BUT our approach is drastically different than many couples (mostly men) that come here.
Hope you'll be willing to open up to this forum. Best wishes and happy holidays to you ... Mac gif_Christmas-treeTINY.gif

Last edited:
cuckhappy ... really sorry to hear that. You know, your story now becomes even more important to this forum. It provides a glimpse of some of the risk that couples take getting into swing & cuckold activities. There is a ton of info you could provide, and this thread could be a model for others to read.
I hope you'll take the time to discuss how you got here, how you got started, and how it fell apart for the 2 of you. Swinging can work, my wife and I can attest to that ... almost 20 years together as a couple, BUT our approach is drastically different than many couples (mostly men) that come here.
Hope you'll be willing to open up to this forum. Best wishes and happy holidays to you ... Mac View attachment 474580
[
Thank you I will put a thread together , you are correct I have so much to tell and how situations happen and end , BBC has taken over my life without realizing and have ignored Steve's feelings , Happy Christmas to you both :help:

Hi all well I am about to tell all ,as you have read already my husband Steve introduced me to BBC on our cruise , at first I was very insulted , that was until our friend became close over three days into the cruise , I found him charming and very erotic to the point of letting him massage me and then kissed me , the men had discussed and planed how to seduce me ,and it worked I on the fourth day I scummed to the best fuck I had had in years and was being watched by my hubby .
From that day I can remember being besotted with black men and if I was close to one my fanny would turn soaking wet .
As a couple we had several experiences over the years but when hubby introduced black men thing changed forever , I wanted to be fucked and became slutty trying to be noticed and if you read some of my hubbies stories I must have been asking for black attention.
My marriage was strong but the obsession to be in a black mans arms was taking over and I became wanting moor , s hence why I am on this site still as cuckhappy but not with my hubby , my thought's were to keep our name and let all know what has happened.
Steve and I still are good friends and he regrets letting me loose with BBC , I have a good friend who comes and visits he is huge and very rough , I think he was the one who scared Steve and I would not let go , I will do most things for this BBC we are very verbal and he loves to parade me to his friends I dress to thrill and am good at it so he says , just to let you know in Australia we don't have black men ready available so when I say he parades me its in front of mainly white men and wives , but I know the wives are very jealous and hate me , but I don't care ,

So guys ,girls , couples be very careful when you choose to go Black as things can get out of hand just we did , I am fortunate that Steve still keeps in contact and we dine several nights a month.

Back