What colour of underwear must use white women

What colour of underwear must use white women to be more attractive for Black Lovers

• Red

Votes: 65 22.6%
  • White

Votes: 59 20.5%
  • Black

Votes: 125 43.4%
  • Pink

Votes: 33 11.5%
  • Yellow

Votes: 6 2.1%

• Total voters
******* print is my favorite. When we meet a new guy at a club or a restaurant and I decide I am into him I excuse myself to the restroom, remove my panties and then walk back to the table and hand them to my husband. Makes it pretty clear to everyone what is going to happen next and just who wears the pant(ies) in my house.

******* print is my favorite. When we meet a new guy at a club or a restaurant and I decide I am into him I excuse myself to the restroom, remove my panties and then walk back to the table and hand them to my husband. Makes it pretty clear to everyone what is going to happen next and just who wears the pant(ies) in my house.
Mmmmmmmm, I love that...the panties, the technique, the power and the reward. An experience to shoot for because baby you are "THE PRIZE".

When are we going out to dinner again!

Red sets me off

I like light blue boy shorts on a woman because blue is my favorite color and boy shorts give you a peek of whats yours for the taking without revealing it all but on the first encounter I would rather her wear a short mini skirt and no panties so it is easier to get down to business. In addition, on MW4BLK I would definitely want her to wear the QOS and try her like the black cock slut she is :)

Back