What colour of underwear must use white women

What colour of underwear must use white women to be more attractive for Black Lovers

• Red

Votes: 65 22.6%
  • White

Votes: 59 20.5%
  • Black

Votes: 125 43.4%
  • Pink

Votes: 33 11.5%
  • Yellow

Votes: 6 2.1%

• Total voters
There are so many things that could turn us men on .......as long as she has no stains in her panties , i dont give a damn what color she has on........outfits and the such are very stimulating visually, but nothing compares to good old fashion naked ass.

There are so many things that could turn us men on .......as long as she has no stains in her panties , i dont give a damn what color she has on........outfits and the such are very stimulating visually, but nothing compares to good old fashion naked ass.

I would tend to agree,but some items of under-wear can enhance the female form, for example-stockings/hold-ups/basques & F.M.B.s=fuck me boots/high heels.I LOVE THEM ALL.

sorry worded it poorly...why does queen of spades turn some on....i have seen it b4 here on other topics. What makes it sexy?

What make s it sexy dear is that the woman who wears a "QOS" garment or item is a full-fledged BBC woman, she will have sex with ONLY BBC, even if they are married. Women have "QOS" tattoos (permanent and temporary), to "brand" themselves as exclusively available to BBC ONLY in public. This is what makes Queens of Spades so sexy!

Back