Votes: 727 12.4%
  • Christina Hendricks

Votes: 675 11.5%
  • Charlize Theron

Votes: 829 14.1%
  • Jennifer Lawrence

Votes: 1,411 24.0%

• Total voters
According to someone who knows her well, Megan has already been blacked a number of times before she was married and maybe even shortly after.. Even recently, she's even mentioned to this friend that she still thinks about it often and continues to struggle with her needs to try it again..
Wow, I hope that's true. Do you know someone who personally knows her? Before I saw this web story I would of never guessed that she loved bbc. The thought of her going black is so hot to imagine. But before she left her show, I saw she interviewed her husband and he seemed to be the definition of a beta and it wouldn't shock me in the slightest if she was cucking him. Just would of never imagined it was bbc. More and more women seem to be doing this. It is becoming much much more common

Would ******* to see Ariel Winter ...

ariel-winter-at-z100-s-jingle-ball-2015-in-new-york-12-11-2015_27.jpg

ariel-winter1.jpg

ariel-winter-bora-borapng.png

Wow, I hope that's true. Do you know someone who personally knows her? Before I saw this web story I would of never guessed that she loved bbc. The thought of her going black is so hot to imagine. But before she left her show, I saw she interviewed her husband and he seemed to be the definition of a beta and it wouldn't shock me in the slightest if she was cucking him. Just would of never imagined it was bbc. More and more women seem to be doing this. It is becoming much much more common

The woman who said this worked at FOX for a number of years and was a friend of a friend of mine and you know when it's passed down like this, it gets a little harder to believe but I certainly believe my friend or she wouldn't have said so. Another interesting fact that was mentioned is that Megyn wasn't the only girl at FOX who loves black cock...but she didn't give any more names because she herself is still friends and party together in very private location..

The woman who said this worked at FOX for a number of years and was a friend of a friend of mine and you know when it's passed down like this, it gets a little harder to believe but I certainly believe my friend or she wouldn't have said so. Another interesting fact that was mentioned is that Megyn wasn't the only girl at FOX who loves black cock...but she didn't give any more names because she herself is still friends and party together in very private location..
Nice. I'm sure that Megyn and some of the other FOX NEWS girls are pretty tight lipped about it, otherwise it would of been common knowledge by now. That's awesome to know she it's likely she loves BBC, and every time I see her now, that will be the first thought running through my head, lol. I wonder who the other girls are???? I can only imagine.

How about Charlotte McKinney? She's a gorgeous blonde who id love to see get split open by BBC. Sloppy seconds would be devine.

Yes, she's been dating the actor Stephen Dorff for the past few years and I'm so happy she finally dumped him. I have a friend who knows Stephen well and he's very well known through the Hollywood scene as being a big cheater and heavily into *******..in fact, most of his relationships with well known stars have failed because of his ******* use. To my friends knowledge, he never got Charlotte on ******* and it makes her almost sure that it was ******* and his cheating that most likely broke them up, plus the 20 or so age difference.. So yes, it would be amazing to see her long legs wrapped around some gorgeous hung black guy..

Another one of my favorites is Melissa Gorga of famous housewives show. She is a smoking hot Italian girl who apparently loves sex.

Attachments

• IMG_2380.JPG
    IMG_2380.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_2381.JPG
    IMG_2381.JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_2382.JPG
    IMG_2382.JPG
    138.5 KB · Views: 41
Back