What can she wear to let Black guys know???

Alexalso

Female
Real Person
Hi Guys

Is anyone aware of anything IE: certain jewellery or anything that would let Black guys know that we are approachable or that we are looking for a black guy whilst we are on a night out ETC.

That goes along with a post I did a few months ago where I was like other than a white woman just smiling in your face and flirting, how do you know which ones are apprachable. Some of the men laughed and gave me some stupid macho ******* where they was like your a black bull, just go up to them and tell them you are my new whit slut etc lol. And while some women may like that, there are a bunch more whose classy, sophisticated, and not wanting to be all out in the open with it. So I am curious about your question also.

To be honest, anytime I've seen this type of question, I've had a tendency to ignore it. I always think it's some lame ass dude wanting attention. However, since the both of you are curious, I'll attempt to answer your question from my perspective.

First off, I'm not in the cuckold/swinging lifestyle. I'm not sure if you'd prefer it from a Black guy that is. That being said, there's nothing a woman of any color can wear that would let me know she's interested. I know some people will say she can wear a Queen of Spades tat, but realistically speaking, not too many people are interested in doing that, even if it's a temporary tattoo. Others may say she can dress slutty, but I'm not into those type of women.

I think a woman should do the simple things, like make eye contact and smiling. Perhaps she can even strike up a conversation and playfully flirt. Yes, we're Black, but we're men. Eye contact, smiling, and flirting work with us too.

I hope that was a bit helpful.

Hi Guys

Is anyone aware of anything IE: certain jewellery or anything that would let Black guys know that we are approachable or that we are looking for a black guy whilst we are on a night out ETC.

I agree with IRL. This sounds like another bullshit question posed by yet another Bi-Gay dude wanting to stroke his dick off to corny responses from desperate "BBCs" on this site. However, let's presume you're actually serious.

Here is my answer:

1. There is no special clothing, marking, or jewelry that is going to alert Black Men to your interest.

However, what you simply need to do is...

2. Say 'hello'.
3. Seem interested.
4. Strike up a light conversation (e..g asking for his help...OR...his opinion on something is an easy convo starter)
5. Suggest that you talk again another time.
6. Exchange contact information.
7. If you are reasonably attractive, its a done deal.

Men of all races are 'easy'....

To be honest, anytime I've seen this type of question, I've had a tendency to ignore it. I always think it's some lame ass dude wanting attention. However, since the both of you are curious, I'll attempt to answer your question from my perspective.

First off, I'm not in the cuckold/swinging lifestyle. I'm not sure if you'd prefer it from a Black guy that is. That being said, there's nothing a woman of any color can wear that would let me know she's interested. I know some people will say she can wear a Queen of Spades tat, but realistically speaking, not too many people are interested in doing that, even if it's a temporary tattoo. Others may say she can dress slutty, but I'm not into those type of women.

I think a woman should do the simple things, like make eye contact and smiling. Perhaps she can even strike up a conversation and playfully flirt. Yes, we're Black, but we're men. Eye contact, smiling, and flirting work with us too.

I tend to agree with you in that these questions usually are posted by white guys who are just looking to fuel their imagination while they are jerking off in front of a computer screen.

I especially like your line "Yes, we're Black, but we're men. Eye contact, smiling, and flirting work with us too." The way white guys on here word their posts, you would think that black men are either superhuman, subhuman, or space aliens, and that white women have to give a series of signs like a 3rd base coach to convey their interests. It's sex, not quantum physics.

That goes along with a post I did a few months ago where I was like other than a white woman just smiling in your face and flirting, how do you know which ones are apprachable. Some of the men laughed and gave me some stupid macho ******* where they was like your a black bull, just go up to them and tell them you are my new whit slut etc lol. And while some women may like that, there are a bunch more whose classy, sophisticated, and not wanting to be all out in the open with it. So I am curious about your question also.
We are are bit more Classy than that like yourself, we are thinking subtle indications.

Thats a good point, but in the UK it's a little different in that, people are more "how can i say "standoffish" you would probably call this "reserved" in the states, we are much more subtle, for example "if a married woman smiled at a guy and made eye contact whilst with her husband" the guy she is smiling at would very rarely show any interest as she is already with a guy." plus guys in the UK, very rarely go out on their own, they usually go out in a group so you have to be subtle.

We agree and subscribe to this way of showing interest as well...

I tend to agree with you in that these questions usually are posted by white guys who are just looking to fuel their imagination while they are jerking off in front of a computer screen.

I especially like your line "Yes, we're Black, but we're men. Eye contact, smiling, and flirting work with us too." The way white guys on here word their posts, you would think that black men are either superhuman, subhuman, or space aliens, and that white women have to give a series of signs like a 3rd base coach to convey their interests. It's sex, not quantum physics.
Firstly- i am a woman (last time i checked lol) this question is really aimed at people from the UK for advise only, trust me no one is jerking off here!, the reason we have asked this question is that in america people are much more forward than in the UK, if i was smiling and and making eye contact with a guy in the UK "whilst with my husband" the guy would not respond (black or white) simply because i am already with someone. this may be different in the states which i understand but as i said earlier this question is mainly for advice from people in the uk.

Hi Guys

Can I point out at this stage, that this question obviously seems to have rattled some bones, Please note that i am a female, YES, a female from the UK, i know you do things more openly in america but in the UK people are much more reserved and if was winking, smiling, and flirting with a guy whilst being with my husband he would probably run a mile, the question is asked for advice ONLY, and is aimed at people in the UK (sorry maybe i should have said that at the start) the point of this question is "as i said" for advice from people in the UK who may know of anything that i can wear whilst on a night out with my husband that is a subtle indication of our intentions. many thanks.

I agree with IRL. This sounds like another bullshit question posed by yet another Bi-Gay dude wanting to stroke his dick off to corny responses from desperate "BBCs" on this site. However, let's presume you're actually serious.

Here is my answer:

1. There is no special clothing, marking, or jewelry that is going to alert Black Men to your interest.

However, what you simply need to do is...

2. Say 'hello'.
3. Seem interested.
4. Strike up a light conversation (e..g asking for his help...OR...his opinion on something is an easy convo starter)
5. Suggest that you talk again another time.
6. Exchange contact information.
7. If you are reasonably attractive, its a done deal.

Men of all races are 'easy'....
I'm a Woman!

...if was winking, smiling, and flirting with a guy whilst being with my husband he [new guy] would probably run a mile...

To be candid, I think most men in the US and UK would respond the same way -- ignore you or run away -- for fear that you are either a bizarre cock-tease and/or trying to get them embarrassed, beat up, or killed by your husband.

1. To make things easier, why doesn't your husband simply agree to stay home or hide out at another bar/lounge while you go 'entice a Black guy'.

2. Then, you explain your 'open relationship/swinger situation' to this new Black guy.

3. Introduce new Black guy to your husband, and cut out all the 'mixed messages and confusion'.

4. Then, see if the new Black guy is cool with it all.

Maybe I'm missing something here....:confused:

To be candid, I think most men in the US and UK would respond the same way -- ignore you or run away -- for fear that you are either a bizarre cock-tease and/or trying to get them embarrassed, beat up, or killed by your husband.

1. To make things easier, why doesn't your husband simply agree to stay home while you go out and 'get a Black guy'.

2. Then, you explain your 'open relationship/swinger situation' to this new Black guy.

3. Introduce new Black guy to your husband, and cut out all the 'mixed messages and confusion'.

4. Then, see if the new Black guy is cool with it all.

Maybe I'm missing something here....:confused:
You are clearly an angry person!

Well, since none of the suggestions posed so far seem to work for you, perhaps you might consider, should you see an attractive black man that appeals to you, having your husband go over and tell him that you find him attractive and advise him that if he finds you attractive as well, the two of you would like for him to join you for a cocktail so that he and you can get to know each other better.

This eliminates his worrying that he may be getting into trouble with a jealous husband, makes it clear that you may be available to him sexually with your husband's blessing and it cuts out a lot of wasted time playing cat and mouse.
Inviting prospective lovers for an audience with his Wife is just one of the many services a good cuckold husband performs for his Lady.

What kind of ******* of this? Go to a place where its an interracial\black clubs. You will have PLeNTY of dudes to choose from.

Back