What can she wear to let Black guys know???

Well, since none of the suggestions posed so far seem to work for you, perhaps you might consider, should you see an attractive black man that appeals to you, having your husband go over and tell him that you find him attractive and advise him that if he finds you attractive as well, the two of you would like for him to join you for a cocktail so that he and you can get to know each other better.

This eliminates his worrying that he may be getting into trouble with a jealous husband, makes it clear that you may be available to him sexually with your husband's blessing and it cuts out a lot of wasted time playing cat and mouse.
Inviting prospective lovers for an audience with his Wife is just one of the many services a good cuckold husband performs for his Lady.
That't good advice, thank you for your answer.

I witnessed it on a few occasions at a mixed night club. Whitegirls rejecting whiteguys and finally only dance with black guys. on one occassion I was sittting next to a black guy just before the band started and we watched a very attractive blonde sitting on the other side. When she politely rejected 3 or 4 whieguys, the bro told me she's looking for a blackman. I lost track of him as the bar got more crowed and later I see him on the dance floor holding that sweet thing tight as they were grinding it out together.

t
Hi Guys

Is anyone aware of anything IE: certain jewellery or anything that would let Black guys know that we are approachable or that we are looking for a black guy whilst we are on a night out ETC.[/quot

Try a smile in the black man's direction, usually works a treat

or you or your wife could offer to buy him a *******...that usually works as well.

anything else risks the signal not being understood

its odd that most dudes think this is just a question that bi white guys post to stroke their cock to. Realistically i want to know the answer to this too. I ,as a black male, have never been able to approach any type of woman white or black in just any given situation. I am more of a shy type until i can talk to you on a level that nothing is expected then maybe i could flirt with you, but ******* at that point the moment has passed. I think this is something most men are born with because honestly a lot of us are afraid of rejection

Well, since none of the suggestions posed so far seem to work for you, perhaps you might consider, should you see an attractive black man that appeals to you, having your husband go over and tell him that you find him attractive and advise him that if he finds you attractive as well, the two of you would like for him to join you for a cocktail so that he and you can get to know each other better.

This eliminates his worrying that he may be getting into trouble with a jealous husband, makes it clear that you may be available to him sexually with your husband's blessing and it cuts out a lot of wasted time playing cat and mouse.
Inviting prospective lovers for an audience with his Wife is just one of the many services a good cuckold husband performs for his Lady.
This is a really good easy way to do it makes sense if you are in the cuckold lifestyle

its odd that most dudes think this is just a question that bi white guys post to stroke their cock to. Realistically i want to know the answer to this too. I ,as a black male, have never been able to approach any type of woman white or black in just any given situation. I am more of a shy type until i can talk to you on a level that nothing is expected then maybe i could flirt with you, but ******* at that point the moment has passed. I think this is something most men are born with because honestly a lot of us are afraid of rejection

Unfortunately, this is the age old situation that all guys deal with regardless of race. Unless a woman does something to indicate she is open to being approached you either stand back where it is safe and do nothing or you take your chances and the worst that can happen is she says get lost.

Rejection sucks, but if you try, occasionally you score. If you do nothing, you are rejected 100% of the time, even though it's self inflicted.

The only suggestion I could make would be to work on being open and friendly without even considering trying to pick a woman up. Just get used to talking with them about anything to increase your own comfort level about approaching them. Start with a sincere compliment. Look her over and identify something none sexual that you like: her dress, her hair style, whatever, and then just tell her. Hi, I couldn't help but notice that's a very pretty dress and it looks great on you or your hair really brings out your pretty eyes. Women love to be complimented. Just don't be looking at her tits when you say it. :D

SMILE! Women like to see a man smile, especially when he is looking at her.
I can't tell you how many women I have ended up speaking with, even if just a short meaningless conversation since I made it a conscious effort to smile at them as I am walking toward them. The thing is it can be a good ice breaker and it makes you more appealing.

Eventually, as your comfort level increases, so will your confidence and that will become apparent to the ladies and you will probably find yourself getting more yeses when you ask if she would care to join you for a ******* or a cup of coffee and even the nos will probably be more along the lines of "I'd like to get to know you better, but my husband will be here any minute" instead of "Get lost scumbag".

The thing you have to accept is that you will always face getting rejected, that's just the nature of the beast.
Just keep in mind that the quicker you get through the rejections is the quicker you get to the one that says yes.

Of course, you could up your odds by locating and hanging out in clubs and places that are known for being IR pick up spots. Then you can be pretty sure than any white woman or couple coming in are looking for a Black man for more than just conversation. ;)

Good luck!

I think this is a legitimate question too, and one that is more complex than just "how to pick up white women".

Obviously it's more complex because it isn't just any white woman, it is a MARRIED white woman.

Secondly, some men may be attracted to white women, but at the same time not be comfortable with breaking up a marriage.

Some of the considerations the woman has to make are:

"Do I communicate that I am married?"

In a club environment, then you can get away with playing single. At work or some other "straight" environment it is more difficult.

Will he mind that I am married?

Even if you do let the guy know you are married, he may be turned off by the whole affair. Even if you tell him that hubby is cool with it. Sometimes it is just easier to pretend that you are single.

"What will other people think?"

Despite the fantasies that are discussed, most women I know are not comfortable with advertising their sexual preferences. They may not want their coworkers, friends, family members, children, to be aware of their activities. Getting a tattoo or openly flirting, or even messing around with co-workers can compromise this.

In my experience, I have had the most success with finding friends at lifestyle and non-lifestyle clubs. Lifestyle clubs, you get to "try before you buy" and there is not a lot of pressure. Lifestyle clubs are good too. You can play single if you want. You don't have to be all forthcomming about who you really are, and if your husband wants to play, he can hang by the bar. Once you get a guy all turned on, you can let him know that you are married and but that he is cool with it. Once the guy is turned on...he likely won't be deterred by a wedding ring.

I dont think its what you wear so much as what signals you give. Like a lot of girls, I think, if I like a guy I make sure I smile at him and try and catch his eye. If he looks away I know hes not interested, but most will come and have a chat. I have the added bonus of having my QoS tattoo as well, so if a guy comes over I use it is as a conversation starter.
Finally dont worry too much about rejection, most girls are ok and let people down gently I think so give them a try.

omgosh seriously? If I'm interested I just catch your eye and smile. Not once, twice, three times, more. You'd have to be blind, stupid or just not interested.

Hi Guys

Is anyone aware of anything IE: certain jewellery or anything that would let Black guys know that we are approachable or that we are looking for a black guy whilst we are on a night out ETC.
You can buy some of these 'temporary tattoos" of Queen of Spades off the internet. Stick one of those in a prominent place on your body. They rub off with a good wash so your hubby will never know

Back