What can I put in her head to put bbc in her tight pussy

wifey123

Couple
From
Ireland
My wife is drinking with her friends and the will be going home soon and my wife will want lots of sex so please tell me what can I do tonight to convince her to get some BBC in her tight pussy what can I put in her head tonight to put BBC in her pussy

Actually, your profile page and personal details vs your posts are somewhat confusing. In your profile & personal details represent you as the WIFE, who's constantly thinking of black cocks ... then here, you're talking & representing yourself as the HUSBAND wanting to get your wife interested in getting black cock.

So, I guess the first matter of business, before any dialogue can begin, is to decide which part of this relationship are YOU going to represent? It's almost like corresponding with a chameleon or shape shifter.

Then, update the forum as to your overall experiences and relationship.

Try a big black dildo but the only other thing i can say is she needs to realise that your dick is not enough for her. Worked with my wife, white or mixed she hasnt gone fully black yet but as long as they are 10 inches or bigger she submits to the best part is its my close friends

Back