What can I expect?

I'm sure you will. We aren't into humiliation-type activities either.

My hubby has never watched me, but if he ever wanted to, the guy I most recently have been playing with would be fine with him watching, and would not treat him with any disrespect. If I can find one, they must exist. You may have to be very specific in stating upfront what you're not willing to put up with, but it is not impossible. And stick to your guns. If the guy says he will abide by your wishes, and then crosses the line, tell him that playtime is over. Do NOT put up with anyone forsing you beyond the limits that YOU and YOUR HUSBAND set TOGETHER.

Good luck!

So I am looking for my first experience with a BBC. My hubby wants to watch but we are not into the whole cuckolding thing where my hubby is degraded or humiliated. Can I expect to find anyone that won't do that?

Yes, you can find guys that will respect the limits that you set forth, so long as you take your time and get to know the person first and not hop into the sack with them after the first time you skype or chat with them. As Mariposa said, you and your husband need to set ground rules and those have to be non-negotiable. If you find a guy that you think is suitable but he can't abide by your rules then move on and find somebody else.

Best wishes in your pursuits.

Bamagirl, just try to keep in mind that the reason the two of you decide to get into these activities is to enhance the relationship you have with each other, not to establish a relationship with another man. My wife and I have a general rule that we don't go off individually with other people. We might have a couple drinks with someone after work, but that's where we stop until the other partner (either her or me) is involved. That can be as simple as her inviting me to join them for drinks or dinner. Its a way we use to get all 3 of us tuned into each other. Keeping everything on top of the table makes sure everyone understands the rules. Its got to work for both, or it won't help your relationship with each other ... and THAT'S what doing this is all about, really! Good luck ... Mac

Back