What Black versus White Men Are Good For

mywayintermsofsex

Male
Gold Member
...according to what the gorgeous women of B2w say.

Those who have read some of my posts probably already know that i like statistics. And to analyze them. And to present them to you, the B2w people. ;)

It`s not that i want to bring old and forgotten threads back to life... but these two may be interesting when looked at in combination!

The ladies were asked two questions, each with an associated poll:

"Ladies, what is your favorite (sexual) thing to do with(...)"
1. "(...) a black man?"
2. "(...) a white man?"

The options provided in both polls were exactly the same, as follows...

* Oral - Giving
* Oral - Receiving
* Vaginal Penetration
, and
* Anal Penetration.

These are the results as of now after filtering out the male voters and those of unknown sex (i also weighted the answers as follows: females 1 vote, couples half a vote.):

Women`s favorites with a black man, a.k.a.
What Black Men Are Good For...

votes: 50 total

vaginal ... 59.0% (29.5 votes)
fellatio ... 20.0% (10 votes)
anal ... 17.0% (8.5 votes), and
cunnilingus ... 4.0% (2 votes)

Women`s favorites with a white man, a.k.a.
What White Men Are Good For...

votes: 10 total

cunnilingus ... 55.0% (5.5 votes)
fellatio ... 25.0% (2.5 votes)
anal ... 10.0% (1 vote), and
vaginal ... 10.0% (1 vote)

The reasons for giving a couple only half a vote are:
1. from experience a "couple profile" more likely hides a male "wannabe" who wishes for his wife/gf to also be present on B2w when she actually isn`t, and
2. even if the couple is "real" there is no guarantee that it is really the female part of them who answers the poll.

Results Interpretations

First thing that can be seen is that in both polls referred to in this article (perhaps in most polls on B2w?) the ratio of assumed real voters to obvious fake voters is pretty much 1:1!

The results for the first poll What Black Men Are Good For can be analyzed like this:

1. The absolute majority (59%) of women prefers vaginal penetration with black men.
2. 1 in 5 women prefer fellatio, about 1 in 6 prefer anal penetration with black men.
3. The penis plays an important role in being intimate with black men for almost all women, as 96% prefer penile penetration of some sort (vaginal, anal, fellatio) and only 4% prefer cunnilingus with black men.

The results for the What White Men Are Good For poll can be interpreted as follows:

1. The vast majority of women favors oral sex with a white man, both receiving and giving, where an absolute of 55% prefer for him to perform cunnilingus on them while another 25% prefer giving head.
2. Only a fifth of women prefers for a white man to penetrate her hip area, where vaginal and anal sex are equally favored (each by 1 in 10).

Black Men vs. White Men
Black and white men seem to be quite opposed to each other in terms of women`s sexual needs:

1. Receiving oral, for women most favored with a white man, is the least favorite thing to do with black men.
2. Vaginal penetration, most favored with black men is among the least favorate things to do with a white man.

Now what does all this say about the Ladies?

1. The majority of women loves their vaginas pleasured, as their favorites with both black and white men, vaginal penetration and cunnilingus, are centered on their pussies.
2. Women like giving head, as fellatio is the second popular thing to do with both white and black men.

:help:Ladies
(!), please, help improve the quality of such an analysis by taking part in the poll(s) and/or contributing to the associated thread Ladies, what is your favorite thing to do with a white man? Thanks in advance.

i will provide you with updated results as soon as 50+ (female!) members have voted for that poll, if interested. ;)

Last edited:
A-temp-QoS10.jpg tumblr_me1b8vnAJ41rhurq1o1_500.jpg

Those who have read some of my posts probably already know that i like statistics. And to analyze them. And to present them to you, the B2w people. ;)

It`s not that i want to bring old and forgotten threads back to life... but these two may be interesting when looked at in combination!

The ladies were asked two questions, each with an associated poll:

"Ladies, what is your favorite (sexual) thing to do with(...)"
1. "(...) a black man?"
2. "(...) a white man?"

The options provided in both polls were exactly the same, as follows...

* Oral - Giving
* Oral - Receiving
* Vaginal Penetration
, and
* Anal Penetration.

These are the results as of now after filtering out the male voters and those of unknown sex (i also weighted the answers as follows: females 1 vote, couples half a vote.):

Women`s favorites with a black man, a.k.a.
What Black Men Are Good For...

votes: 50 total

vaginal ... 59.0% (29.5 votes)
fellatio ... 20.0% (10 votes)
anal ... 17.0% (8.5 votes), and
cunnilingus ... 4.0% (2 votes)

Women`s favorites with a white man, a.k.a.
What White Men Are Good For...

votes: 10 total

cunnilingus ... 55.0% (5.5 votes)
fellatio ... 25.0% (2.5 votes)
anal ... 10.0% (1 vote), and
vaginal ... 10.0% (1 vote)

The reasons for giving a couple only half a vote are:
1. from experience a "couple profile" more likely hides a male "wannabe" who wishes for his wife/gf to also be present on B2w when she actually isn`t, and
2. even if the couple is "real" there is no guarantee that it is really the female part of them who answers the poll.

Results Interpretations

First thing that can be seen is that in both polls referred to in this article (perhaps in most polls on B2w?) the ratio of assumed real voters to obvious fake voters is pretty much 1:1!

The results for the first poll What Black Men Are Good For can be analyzed like this:

1. The absolute majority (59%) of women prefers vaginal penetration with black men.
2. 1 in 5 women prefer fellatio, about 1 in 6 prefer anal penetration with black men.
3. The penis plays an important role in being intimate with black men for almost all women, as 96% prefer penile penetration of some sort (vaginal, anal, fellatio) and only 4% prefer cunnilingus with black men.

The results for the What White Men Are Good For poll can be interpreted as follows:

1. The vast majority of women favors oral sex with a white man, both receiving and giving, where an absolute of 55% prefer for him to perform cunnilingus on them while another 25% prefer giving head.
2. Only a fifth of women prefers for a white man to penetrate her hip area, where vaginal and anal sex are equally favored (each by 1 in 10).

Black Men vs. White Men
Black and white men seem to be quite opposed to each other in terms of women`s sexual needs:

1. Receiving oral, for women most favored with a white man, is the least favorite thing to do with black men.
2. Vaginal penetration, most favored with black men is among the least favorate things to do with a white man.

1. The majority of women loves their vaginas pleasured, as their favorites with both black and white men, vaginal penetration and cunnilingus, are centered on their pussies.
2. Women like giving head, as fellatio is the second popular thing to do with both white and black men.

:help:Ladies
(!), please, help improve the quality of such an analysis by taking part in the poll(s) and/or contributing to the associated thread Ladies, what is your favorite thing to do with a white man? Thanks in advance.

i will provide you with updated results as soon as 50+ (female!) members have voted for that poll, if interested. ;)

You say this:"1. Receiving oral, for women most favored with a white man, is the least favorite thing to do with black men.
2. Vaginal penetration, most favored with black men is among the least favorate things to do with a white man."

That's exactly what my wife and I have experienced. She wants her black lover to fuck her hard in her vagina, while she prefers me to perform oral sex on her.

(...)

You say this:"1. Receiving oral, for women most favored with a white man, is the least favorite thing to do with black men.
2. Vaginal penetration, most favored with black men is among the least favorate things to do with a white man."

That's exactly what my wife and I have experienced. She wants her black lover to fuck her hard in her vagina, while she prefers me to perform oral sex on her.
Seems to be widespread among B2w folks. :D

What do you expect from a website that caters to women who like black men? not scientific
i don`t expect anything. i just presented the (non-scientific ;) ) results of two polls i had no influence on the participating members or the outcome. Of course this doesn`t say much about women`s preferences in terms of the whole world population, but maybe in terms of this specific lifestyle, which may be of interest to someone yet not everyone, of course.

Yes, this is a site that "caters to women who like black men". But what does this say about their preference for a particular sex practice? And what does it say about perceived differences between sex with black men and non-black men in this context? *wondering*

i don`t expect anything. i just presented the (non-scientific ;) ) results of two polls i had no influence on the participating members or the outcome. Of course this doesn`t say much about women`s preferences in terms of the whole world population, but maybe in terms of this specific lifestyle, which may be of interest to someone yet not everyone, of course.

Yes, this is a site that "caters to women who like black men". But what does this say about their preference for a particular sex practice? And what does it say about perceived differences between sex with black men and non-black men in this context? *wondering*
Anyone could've predicted those results.

Here are the intermediate results (comparison between Black and white men in terms of Women`s preferences for sexual practices) including all votes up to now (current results for Dec. 30th 2017)...

sex_with_black_vs_white-fig.1-intermediate_results.png
Figure 1

Results Interpretations

The results for the first poll "What Black Men Are Good For" can be analyzed like this:

1. More than 2/3 (!) of women prefer vaginal penetration with black men.
2. 1 in 5 women prefer fellatio, only about 1 in 9 prefer anal penetration with black men.
3. The penis plays an important role in being intimate with black men for almost all women, as 98.6% (!) prefer penile penetration of some sort (vaginal, anal, fellatio) and only 1.4% prefer cunnilingus with black men.

The results for the "What White Men Are Good For" poll can be interpreted as follows:

1. The absolute majority of women favors oral sex with a white man, both receiving and giving, where half (!) of them prefer for him to perform cunnilingus on them while another 14.7% prefer giving head.
2. Only slightly more than a third of women prefer for a white man to penetrate their hip area, where vaginal sex has the lead by far before anal (29.4% VP vs. 5.9% AP).

Black Men vs. White Men

Black and white men seem to be quite opposed to each other in terms of women`s sexual needs when it comes to cunnilingus:
* Receiving oral, for women most favored with a white man, is the least favorite thing to do with black men.

Other than this there seem to be commonalities too, as - cutting out cunnilingus - the women`s most favorite things to do with both black and white men have the same order:
1. Vaginal Penetration (67.7% black vs. 29.4% white)
2. Oral - Giving (fellatio; 19.9% black vs. 14.7% white)
3. Anal Penetration (11% black vs. 5.9% white)

1. The majority of women loves their vaginas pleasured, as their favorites with both black and white men, vaginal penetration and cunnilingus, are centered on their pussies; also VP is appreciated with white men too.
2. Only few women love anal sex, as it is the least and second least popular thing to do with white and black men, respectively.

:help:Ladies(!), please, help improve the quality of such an analysis by taking part in the poll(s) and/or by contributing to the associated thread Ladies, what is your favorite thing to do with a white man? i will be more than pleased, if also more verified members take part!

Thank you and Happy New Year! in advance. ;)

Back