What are Your desired Frequency of Sexual Activeness and desired Lifestyle Role? (poll)

In an ideal world, how often would you want to be sexually active ON AVERAGE?

• Total voters

mywayintermsofsex

Male
Gold Member
Please, choose one poll option AND post a reply to the thread that says something about your desired lifestyle role in short.

Examples would be "hotwife", "wifesharer", "regular lover", "slutwife", "cuckhold", "swinger", "queen of spades", "bull", ..., for instance.

(If you don`t have your "Gender", "Ethnicity" and "Sexual Orientation" info filled out in your profile or your profile is not accessible, you can also put them here, if you like to.)

Thank you for making B2w a better place by being a part of it and for "following the rules". ;)

Regular lover/room mate
Queen of Spades/ White slut
Cuckoldress

I would love to have a live in lover....I think that would be awesome.
Thank you for your reply.

In my book a poly relationship has many advantages. i`d like for my girlfriend to have a regular black lover on the side. She prefers her occasional ONSs though. But i guess with the right guy it will possibly happen one day?! We`ll see.
But depending on the kind of their relationship i am definitely open to a live-in lover/boyfriend for my girlfriend too. :)

@housewifenheat: Do you have a partner? If so, does s/he approve of a live-in lover for you?

Thank you for your reply.

In my book a poly relationship has many advantages. i`d like for my girlfriend to have a regular black lover on the side. She prefers her occasional ONSs though. But i guess with the right guy it will possibly happen one day?! We`ll see.
But depending on the kind of their relationship i am definitely open to a live-in lover/boyfriend for my girlfriend too. :)

@housewifenheat: Do you have a partner? If so, does s/he approve of a live-in lover for you?
I am married, my husband is my cuck and he would love for us to have a live in lover.

Two to five times a week for me. There are some days where it is nice to be able to go home and go to bed and have it as simple as that and I imagine if it is happening every day or more than that at some point it might become more like something that has to be done versus something fun.

Two to five times a week for me. There are some days where it is nice to be able to go home and go to bed and have it as simple as that and I imagine if it is happening every day or more than that at some point it might become more like something that has to be done versus something fun.

I'd have a hard time with a wife who only wanted it 2-5x/week. The thing is that I myself would want to make passionate love to the woman I marry at least 2x/week. Less than that would begin to make me feel distant, unloved, and alienated. So if she wants to get fucked by black guys, it would have to be 0n the other days. I'm happy to let her get fucked 3x/day if she could balance work, the *******, and my needs, etc. (which is impossible, lol). But I want IR hotwifing to enhance our love/sex life, not replace it or displace me. So I'd kinda prefer a sex addict who's happy to give me what I need but goes out and gets plenty more!

Back