WHAT ARE YOUR BEST IDEAS ON GETTING MY WIFE TO TRY HER FIRST MONSTER BLACK COCK?

Offermiwife

Couple
ok. my wife works in . Work of course. streses her out. Traffic and rush hour add to her stress. I keep aking her, wouldnt it be nice if you met a MBC and on Friday after work you could meet him for a *******. After a couple of drinks he can walk you to your car. YOU GUYS CAN FUCK RIGHT THERE At Her Car. I tell her its a great way to avoid rush hour and it will give us something to talk about in bed until the next Friday...if you have a huge black cock and you live or work around.. If your into big tits. I would love for you to get my wife out for a *******.JUST START BY WALKING HER TO HER CAR. If you walk her to her car in the garage A FEW TIMES, flirtt alittle,, after a couple or few walks to her car and you being such a gentleman and carrying her office bag,it will be time to get a little aggresive. Shell have a few drinks in her, so put her hand on your big dick. let her feel the size, lift her.skirt and pull her into your massive cock thats all. then tell her you want to see her again...i know she wants it, she tells me about 3 times per week. she says she doesnt know how to ask. she says she wouldnt know how to get a bbc to walk her to hoer car. she needs an aggressive hung black stud to take her across the interracial threshold. she is wearing skirts to work along with busty shirts and bras in hopes that her fantacy comes true. .i know once she feels that monster she will come home and beg me to meet you again. pics and videos to me. talk her into more than one black cock. remember, black monster cocks only. she needs for you to wake her up sexually. she will end up loving it!!

Last edited:
ok. let me get something clear. im not looking for someone to R word my wife. What im looking for are men who need to be aggresive with my wife. Men who get off on talking women into bed. She is SO CLOSE too trying a BBC, she just needs that help from a guy thats showing interest in her. men who like getting a woman to submit and end up loving the huge cock in front of them. As i said, my wife is VERY close to trying it. She needs that little push by an aggresive MONSTER BLACK COCK. ive been telling her how much shed like it that shes ready to be charmed and told how hot she is by you you.once my wife feels like she has a new friend. the rest is up to me. i will talk to her about going for a ******* with you. she will. weve talked about it so much. she knows what i want.

Last edited:
i get you. although those photos are kindof cool, i dont think i would want to play with you. I know my wife wouldnt . She would be the one that needed a mickey before she did anything like that. thats pretty hardcore stuff. BTW. Thanks for the advise, i changed the title.

Last edited:
My wonder is if she is close to trying it why must you make her? Seems to me this will have a not good effect on your relationship. Would you want her to give you a mickey secure you to a chair while out and fit a o ring gag in your mouth with your neck held so you mouth is facing up. She wakes you and is blending some of her's and her friends piss and turds in a blender and smiling at you. She tells you how cute it will be to see you eat this ******* piss *******. Her friend holds you nose closed and she fills you mouth puts a hand over your mouth so you either swallow or pass out??? Come convince her to do it not MAKE. If you choose to make her here is how.View attachment 301870View attachment 301872View attachment 301873

Jesse,
What does ANY of the garbage you posted here have to do with what the OP posted about a man coming on to his wife aggressively?
He didn't say ANYTHING about tying her up and forsing her to eat or ******* excrement.
This is the exact kind of extreme, tasteless subject matter that violates Rule 7 which will get you banned from the website as I have warned you.

Jesse,
What does ANY of the garbage you posted here have to do with what the OP posted about a man coming on to his wife aggressively?
He didn't say ANYTHING about tying her up and forsing her to eat or ******* excrement.
This is the exact kind of extreme, tasteless subject matter that violates Rule 7 which will get you banned from the website as I have warned you.
i think this guy is the same guy they made the movie Texas ChainSaw massacare
Jesse,
THE MOVIE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACARE WAS BASED ON THIS GUY...I THINK.

... I keep aking her, wouldnt it be nice if you met a MBC and on Friday after work you could meet him for a *******. After a couple of drinks he can walk you to your car. YOU GUYS CAN FUCK RIGHT THERE At Her Car. I tell her its a great way to avoid rush hour and it will give us something to talk about in bed until the next Friday...if you have a huge black cock and you live or work around Boston. If your into big tits. I would love for you to get my wife out for a *******.JUST START BY WALKING HER TO HER CAR. If you walk her to her car in the garage

Maybe its time to invest in a nice van with tented windows. Some of the newer model vans are specifically made for fucking inside them; have refrigerators, shelves, and nice foldback seats. So she has a few "happy hour" drinks, has some cordial conversation with select males, then asks them to walk her to her car which is conveniently parked. Or, park it in the parking garage away from where most everyone parks their cars.

Cute pic ... like this one!

pic_CarSex01.jpg

My wonder is if she is close to trying it why must you make her? Seems to me this will have a not good effect on your relationship. Would you want her to give you a mickey secure you to a chair while out and fit a o ring gag in your mouth with your neck held so you mouth is facing up. She wakes you and is blending some of her's and her friends piss and turds in a blender and smiling at you. She tells you how cute it will be to see you eat this ******* piss *******. Her friend holds you nose closed and she fills you mouth puts a hand over your mouth so you either swallow or pass out??? Come convince her to do it not MAKE. If you choose to make her here is how.View attachment 301870View attachment 301872View attachment 301873

I like these pics but I understand they're not for everyone.

I like these pics but I understand they're not for everyone.

The pictures would have been fine IF they were posted in a thread in the proper forum, which is the Extreme Alternative Interracial Sex forum.*

*Yes, that is the forum in which the thread is now, but originally this thread was in the Cuckold Forum.
HOWEVER, thanks to Jesse's (lonerancher) insistence on violating numerous rules, including posting tasteless material (his references to "*******") and hijacking the thread by changing the topic, we had to move the thread here which now severely limits the OP's chances of getting responses to his questions.

Don't get me wrong, I don't like the post, just the pics. ~E

That's cool and I did understand that. In fact, I like them myself.
I just took advantage of your comment to explain to others what happens when some individuals decide that, like those photos, the rules aren't for everybody.

You could make a CL ad and arrange this with a man. I've done something similar.
ive thought of that but, at about the same time i was thinking abbout trying that, the friggn CL killer shows up.Kind of put the Brakes on that idea. if my wife ever found out i was using CL to find her a Guy, her next move would be to the divorce lawyer. YIKES!

ive thought of that but, at about the same time i was thinking abbout trying that, the friggn CL killer shows up.Kind of put the Brakes on that idea. if my wife ever found out i was using CL to find her a Guy, her next move would be to the divorce lawyer. YIKES!

Yeah, but no. If you're that afraid of the worst-case scenario (which is absurdly improbable -- are you afraid of getting into a lethal car accident every time you drive?) then you're obviously not ready to do this.

It's okay, you're just in the fantasy phase. Making it into reality is a big deal, and you should go at a slow, comfortable pace.

Yeah, but no. If you're that afraid of the worst-case scenario (which is absurdly improbable -- are you afraid of getting into a lethal car accident every time you drive?) then you're obviously not ready to do this.

It's okay, you're just in the fantasy phase. Making it into reality is a big deal, and you should go at a slow, comfortable pace.
i think you might have missed my point. i know as well as anyone, that was a one in a million type of circumstance. you see, many women ( and men too) are media morons. They suck up anything FOX news tells us and they live their lives by it. im slightly ashaimed to say, my wife is one of them.

Back