What are some mistakes you made as a cuckold?

Years ago, before going black, cuck hub told the owner of the company about me, and that I am over-sexed and need multiple men, but not about cuckolding. The next time I was at work to pick him up, the owner saw me and we ended up having sex and many times after that.

You got fucked a lot, how is what your cuck hub make a mistake by telling the owner that? I would have thought it was what you both wanted.

re: What are some mistakes you made as a cuckold?

I think the first and biggest mistake cucks make is failing to admit WHO it is all for .... the wife or himself? He might say its for his wife or gf, but when he's honest, it really is for HIMSELF.

And the second biggest mistake is allowing an emotional bond/romantic relationship to between the wife & her sex partners ... thus her having sex with him becomes irrelevant. This happens when the cuck agrees to her dating and spending alone time with her men. If a cuck wants out of a marriage, this is a sure way to set it up.

I think the first and biggest mistake cucks make is failing to admit WHO it is all for .... the wife or himself? He might say its for his wife or gf, but when he's honest, it really is for HIMSELF.

For most guys, whether just the hotwife scene, or cuckolding, I agree that it is the guys wanting this as much for themselves (whether voyeur or bi needing cock) as it is for her pleasure.

And the second biggest mistake is allowing an emotional bond/romantic relationship to between the wife & her sex partners ... thus her having sex with him becomes irrelevant. This happens when the cuck agrees to her dating and spending alone time with her men. If a cuck wants out of a marriage, this is a sure way to set it up.

Romantic attachment is VERY risky. We agreed in the beginning that it was for sex. Hubby and I are lovers, my black men are for the sex they provide us.

how

How did you know there was an emotional bond, did it result in them seeing each other on a regular basis or how did that happen

how

How did you know there was an emotional bond, did it result in them seeing each other on a regular basis or how did that happen
We never allowed it to happen ... we play as a team, regardless if it is a MMF or FFM. Only makes sense if your spouse is spending considerable "alone time" with someone, eventually a serious relationship is going to develop down the line. By the time you realize something is wrong, it is way, way too late. Damage done!

We never allowed it to happen ... we play as a team, regardless if it is a MMF or FFM. Only makes sense if your spouse is spending considerable "alone time" with someone, eventually a serious relationship is going to develop down the line. By the time you realize something is wrong, it is way, way too late. Damage done!

Did you guys split then?

Back