What am I doing wrong?

I talk with BBC, we make plans to meet. Confirm the day before. Because I live in the middle of no where I drive 4 hours to meet and they don't even show? This,has happened 3 times in a row now. What's going on?
Keep trying. Maybe make plans to visit the city for a weekend and stay at a hotel.

I talk with BBC, we make plans to meet. Confirm the day before. Because I live in the middle of no where I drive 4 hours to meet and they don't even show? This,has happened 3 times in a row now. What's going on?
Many many many fakes and game players here Hun. Come up with your own system to weed out the fakes. Ask for photos. Ask for selfies. Selfies with something specific in the photo. A certain colored shirt. Holding up 3 fingers. Whatever. Some people only have a few fake photos of another person that they are pretending to be. If they are fakes. They are going to have excuses or just stop writing. Some only want to talk sexually online. Some want to collect your photos. All part of this stupid game they play. You look very cute. Attractive. Make men come too you. Don't drive anywhere. Stay close to home. And be careful. This won't guarantee success. But it might improve your chances and help you weed out some of the bad. Also ask for some of there social media. Some like their privacy still. That's ok. But if someone is willing to share their social media with you. That's a great sign. You can learn a lot about a person that way. You can always cam
or Skype too. I don't care for that myself. It's a bit creepy. But it will
Help your chances. Good luck. Go slow. Take your time. There are good ones out there I'm sure!
Linda

Last edited:
Don't feel bad. I haven't meet anyone yet but, 4 flakes have just disappeared and never follow through. Im about to forget that this site exist if the bulls@!? Keeps going.

All good advice. We also request the bull pays / books hotel and sends confirmation. If they genuine and keen never a problem.
Where we make arrangements and book we average a 50% success rate.
As others say lots of time wasters, I rather suspect white guys getting off to it.

Thanks for all the input. I spend a lot of time getting to know them bit the idea of them booking the hotel would hopefully make them more responsible ♡♤♡♤♡♤ I will keep trying.

I'm sorry sweetie that's terrible :( I've had it happen a few times and I do know how your felling. Just keep trying cause that body of your rocks and needs to have a BBC :bigsmile:

In this day and age of catfishing you can't be too careful !!! Your level of interest and desire is not the same and sad to say, but anyone who does that simply has no self respect and are selfish, therefore none for you or your time. Things do happen at times that would change plans but the respectful thing to do is to communicate.

Come to Atlanta I'll show you a good time.

I would suggest finding a swinger club within driving distance. For a first timer I would recommend an on premise club. Nearly all welcome unattached women and there will likely be someone that can point you in the direction of a skilled fucker. Most clubs have mixers a few times a years where you can meet like minded people in a no pressure environment. Most clubs have an online presence so discrete searches are relatively easy

Hi - we have had the same issue. Have been stood up 3 times - but we are not in the middle of nowhere - so we had a backup to call in case. What we find helpful is to phone verify. Speak the day of the event as well via phone. Did the no-shows have solid communication with you before the day?

We've had the same issue arise. He posted this to our tumblr ....

It's especially frustrating because we confirm several times, and then prep our place or sometimes get a hotel, and the guys will go dark and then an hour later send "sorry, stuck at work" (at 9pm on a Saturday, uh huh) or just never respond. We've actually had guys say they were on the road and give us points on the freeway they were purportedly passing, only never hear from them again.

SecretPlayWife Law of Flaking.jpg

Last edited:

Honey... join the club. It's an epidemic.

Back