What all white couples should look for

alan663

Male
255037627.jpg636822453.jpg1034440508.jpgtumblr_lwkiikB7Sc1r8r0qdo1_1280.jpgtumblr_m6xim4EYB51qmb02lo1_400.jpgtumblr_m69jhqFm7M1ryc45go1_1280.jpgtumblr_mlptkn0s521s2s899o1_1280.jpgtumblr_mootfazxli1sw681eo1_500.jpgtumblr_mp7nodevF11rzaj8jo1_500.jpgtumblr_mp76n4dfbF1s2s899o1_1280.jpg 1597231258.jpg
It is getting the wife impregnated by Big Black Cocks
Please post pictures of your black knocked up white breeding cow
I hope to see a lot of white married females black pregnant.
White husband's duty is to convince their wives that it is the best for their family
Don"t wait get off birthcontrol today look for a bbc bull and go for the seeding as soon as you're fertile.
Good luck

Did you not know for sure until the baby was born what color it would be? What if he had been black? Did you have a plan to explain?

Very hot, my wife has actually told me if she ever gets the courage to fuck a black guy she wants him bareback and during her most fertile time. How hot is that. Of course I suspect as well as she does that it will never happen.

Did you not know for sure until the baby was born what color it would be? What if he had been black? Did you have a plan to explain?

We were about 99% sure it was my husbands. During the estimated time of conception I did have sex with a black man but we used protection and most of the sex was not vaginal. Either way it was a surprise and not planned.

That's my concern about finding a bull. I love bareback sex but have been off birth control for years. My husband has been lucky he hasn't knocked me up.

We were about 99% sure it was my husbands. During the estimated time of conception I did have sex with a black man but we used protection and most of the sex was not vaginal. Either way it was a surprise and not planned.
I should you should go again for this.
You already go black so it will be natural to go farther.
Now you must take bbc bareback during fertile time.
Let nature decide.
Good luck

Ah well , each to their own i guess .
We get the excitement of the fantasy but the reality is a far more serious thing.
******* arnt just for Christmas they are for life.

Back