What all are black guys willing to do

What are you willing to do

• Total voters

SaraGirl

Female
Are all black guys willing to make any white girl pregnant?
Are all black guys willing to have a white girls boyfriend or huby suck there dick?
Are all black guy willing to fuck the boyfriend or huby if the girl would like them to?

Attachments

• 2011-11-01_22-58-49_197.jpg
    2011-11-01_22-58-49_197.jpg
    658.4 KB · Views: 76
Are all black guys willing to have a white girls boyfriend or huby suck there dick?
Are all black guy willing to fuck the boyfriend or huby if the girl would like them to?
no but id like to fuck you tho

Not "all" black guys are intent on having a bunch of illegitimate children or humilating and engaging in gay sex with white men.

Those are more or less questions that not all black men would want to stand out to answer ... although I think some can be made to happen, not all.

Listen there are some things you just dont do , man was ment to fuck women not another man but , some people have that one chromozone [ ment to spell it this way ] that lets them cross that line and fuck man [ each to his own ] I will get one pregnant if i feel like i have a part in the up bringing......

Listen there are some things you just dont do , man was ment to fuck women not another man but , some people have that one chromozone [ ment to spell it this way ] that lets them cross that line and fuck man [ each to his own ] I will get one pregnant if i feel like i have a part in the up bringing......

Alpha man talking!

Not "all" black guys are intent on having a bunch of illegitimate children or humilating and engaging in gay sex with white men.

Finally somebody says this. Almost 90% of the women i have talked to on here wants me to get them pregnant but i just feel a certain way about that, not really my intent to get someone pregnant. never had one ask me to have sex with their man, thank God.

Back