What age is too young,.

I think 19 is a good start, guess I'm pretty old fashioned. Besides there are enough of us maturer gals out here that want your delicious Blackness inside them!

A thought ...

9e5127ca.jpg

I think 13/ 14 good age to start them, thinking of the years of pleasure they can enjoy.

lol ... 13 / 14? :frantic: Some folks sure love discussing this "kiddie stuff", don't ya? Maybe we have some closet "pedos" here. Heck, you get caught with pics of naked 13-14 yo ******* on your computer you can go to jail ... much less sticking your sorry ass dicks in 'em ... geesh! I hear the experience of going to prison as a ******* is really bad.
Not sure where you are, tony brown, but it might not be a bad idea to research the statutory ******* laws in your area. If you're in the USA, the very youngest is 16, and most of those states have parameters to that age. In fact, I can't think of any place in the world that 13 is legal ... but you might research that too, if you're gonna chase young stuff you might want to relocate there ... my god, they're still *******. :eek:

Benjamin Franklin, the same Benjamin that was one of the founders of out great nation wrote a monograph about the virtues of older women. It's pretty funny and very true.

Back