What about brown girls?

HijabiPrincess

Female
From
UK
Hello everyone,

I'm a girl from East London (UK). Came across this site as I was looking for communities where I'll come across a lot of interested black guys who will be firstly my type and understand the importance of STRICT NSA love given my situation. In my community/family, girls aren't even supposed to talk to guys. So I think that'll give you an idea about how scandalous it can be for a girl like me who struggles with her sexuality.

Hope to see you guys around.

xx

HijabiPrincess

P.S. Is it okay that a brown muslim girl like me has joined this site? Please let me know if that's against the rule. I will find some other community.

I live in a muslim country. so the idea of seeing a muslim girl here turns ,e on so much! so fucking hot!
and by the way I got a brown dick for a brown princess!

Hello everyone,

I'm a girl from East London (UK). Came across this site as I was looking for communities where I'll come across a lot of interested black guys who will be firstly my type and understand the importance of STRICT NSA love given my situation. In my community/family, girls aren't even supposed to talk to guys. So I think that'll give you an idea about how scandalous it can be for a girl like me who struggles with her sexuality.

Hope to see you guys around.

xx

HijabiPrincess

P.S. Is it okay that a brown muslim girl like me has joined this site? Please let me know if that's against the rule. I will find some other community.
Darling don't you go anywhere, you aren't break any rules and if anybody has a problem........f%#k'em (excuse that). It truly is something though, that the ethnic group that has some of the most beautiful women, also has one of the strictest religious codes. Long story short you're a beautiful woman, God's gift to men, and welcome to the world.

Thanks!

Well, I'm more interested in meet ups here in London. Finding guys I can trust, verifying and then meeting physically. Due to the need for my secrecy, I'm not comfortable with a lot of the things one must do for online fun.
That's fine. You can always just chat for fun tho. Doesn't have to be dirty!

Hopefully you meet someone. Stay safe!

Thanks, Jay & husky!

Actually, I always was insecure about this issue in real life. All the guys only ever approached white girls. Didn't know if black guys would want to be with a hijabi brown girl like me.
Well hun, look the response you are getting....you shouldnt feel that insecure....sexy hijabi girls like you can always be a turn on

Well hun, look the response you are getting....you shouldnt feel that insecure....sexy hijabi girls like you can always be a turn on
Well, all the guys I found online in the last 5 years have liked me a lot. They loved me in my traditional outfits and never had a problem with me wearing my hijab virtually 24/7.

Well, all the guys I found online in the last 5 years have liked me a lot. They loved me in my traditional outfits and never had a problem with me wearing my hijab virtually 24/7.
I bet they did, maybe its time to make it all come true ;) You really deserve some attention. Those new needs you have will be filled sooner or later, trust me
Would be glad to help

Back