What about brown girls?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself Here' started by HijabiPrincess, Mar 18, 2016.

1. HijabiPrincess

HijabiPrincess Member

UK
    Hello everyone,

I'm a girl from East London (UK). Came across this site as I was looking for communities where I'll come across a lot of interested black guys who will be firstly my type and understand the importance of STRICT NSA love given my situation. In my community/family, girls aren't even supposed to talk to guys. So I think that'll give you an idea about how scandalous it can be for a girl like me who struggles with her sexuality.

Hope to see you guys around.

xx

HijabiPrincess

P.S. Is it okay that a brown muslim girl like me has joined this site? Please let me know if that's against the rule. I will find some other community.

2. King Ding 96

King Ding 96 Member

US
    Welcome aboard

HijabiPrincess likes this.
  3. HijabiPrincess

HijabiPrincess Member

UK
    thx Mr :)

4. bigbadjay

bigbadjay Active Member

Welcome Princess! You dont need to keep looking...you did the right thing in joining ;)

5. husky

husky Active Member

UK
    hello& welcome xx

6. HijabiPrincess

HijabiPrincess Member

UK
    Thanks, Jay & husky!

Actually, I always was insecure about this issue in real life. All the guys only ever approached white girls. Didn't know if black guys would want to be with a hijabi brown girl like me.

7. wannafuckmilfs

wannafuckmilfs Member

I live in a muslim country. so the idea of seeing a muslim girl here turns ,e on so much! so fucking hot!
    and by the way I got a brown dick for a brown princess!

8. 19yoblackcock

19yoblackcock Member

I've always wanted to date and make love to a middle eastern girl! Welcome!

9. TopCat

TopCat Moderator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    #9 TopCat, Mar 18, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2016
  10. Bick Muchem

Bick Muchem Active Member Real Person

Darling don't you go anywhere, you aren't break any rules and if anybody has a problem........f%#k'em (excuse that). It truly is something though, that the ethnic group that has some of the most beautiful women, also has one of the strictest religious codes. Long story short you're a beautiful woman, God's gift to men, and welcome to the world.

11. chillbbc951

chillbbc951 Active Member Real Person Gold Member

welcome and hope we can break u out that shell !!!!!

12. HijabiPrincess

HijabiPrincess Member

UK
    Thanks to all of you for the warm welcome. :)

I've always relied on chat rooms to find my type of black guys who'd find me beautiful enough to have some fun. Never joined a community though.

13. 19yoblackcock

19yoblackcock Member

No problem!

If you wanna chat with someone don't be afraid to shoot them a message ;)

14. HijabiPrincess

HijabiPrincess Member

UK
    Thanks!

Well, I'm more interested in meet ups here in London. Finding guys I can trust, verifying and then meeting physically. Due to the need for my secrecy, I'm not comfortable with a lot of the things one must do for online fun.

19yoblackcock likes this.
  15. 19yoblackcock

19yoblackcock Member

That's fine. You can always just chat for fun tho. Doesn't have to be dirty!

Hopefully you meet someone. Stay safe!

16. TopCat

TopCat Moderator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
  17. HijabiPrincess

HijabiPrincess Member

UK

If I stay here for a while and can trust things enough to disclose sensitive personal information, sure.

It's sad how much secrecy I have to maintain in the UK. But visiting EU has always been super awesome. Not worrying about being seen in public only ads to the fun.

18. bigbadjay

bigbadjay Active Member

Well hun, look the response you are getting....you shouldnt feel that insecure....sexy hijabi girls like you can always be a turn on

19. HijabiPrincess

HijabiPrincess Member

UK
    Well, all the guys I found online in the last 5 years have liked me a lot. They loved me in my traditional outfits and never had a problem with me wearing my hijab virtually 24/7.

20. bigbadjay

bigbadjay Active Member

I bet they did, maybe its time to make it all come true ;) You really deserve some attention. Those new needs you have will be filled sooner or later, trust me
    Would be glad to help