What about Black Women ?

whitesub35

Male
From
Canada
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Been on this forum for a while, almost all the posts are about black men/white woman interracial. What about BWWM ? Love seeing beautiful black women with white men, nothing hotter. I've had the pleasure of being with a few black women and was truly an amazing experience, I guess you can call me a 'Jack of spades' lol.

Last edited:
Exaxtly they just do it us white boys fall to our kness and white girls have yo train where it comes naturally to superior black women

Couldn't agree more, I don't think black women realize the power they wield over us white boys. I can't help when I see a beautiful black women, I go weak in the knees and just want to submit, can't say no even if I wanted to.

I served a 21 y/o blk. woman and I'm 50.....her big negro tits were 48f.....she liked to be called mammy....

Same here, i'm in my late 30s and she was early 20s, I still see her and service her from time to time, last time we talked she mentioned she wanted to peg me. I'm kinda turned on by the idea. Never would dream of doing that with my white gf, nor would she bring it up.

Back