WHAT ABOUT ADOPTING A YOUNGISH BBC ******* FOR WIFE?

Deck posted this in another forum as well and, if you look, his profile says he is 22 and from Cameroon.
So apparently he is looking for a white couple to "adopt" him to be the wife's lover. That or, as BM From SJ says, he's looking for a green card in exchange.

At least he is not talking about white cuckold couples adopting ******* and, perhaps there is a bit of confusion due to the language differences or he was simply using the word "adopt" as a euphemism as I can't think of how an adult could be legally adopted under the court system in the USA.

I was hopping that I was misinformed theirs too much of the sick *******. With people hurting ******* ewwww ******* makes me cringe sorry bou that tho hope u get hooked up

Deck posted this in another forum as well and, if you look, his profile says he is 22 and from Cameroon.
So apparently he is looking for a white couple to "adopt" him to be the wife's lover. That or, as BM From SJ says, he's looking for a green card in exchange.

At least he is not talking about white cuckold couples adopting ******* and, perhaps there is a bit of confusion due to the language differences or he was simply using the word "adopt" as a euphemism as I can't think of how an adult could be legally adopted under the court system in the USA.

There was a Law and Order episode in the 20th season that had adult adoption as a subplot. As far as I can remember, it was done to avoid an inheritance tax. Also, there was another Law and Order episode called "Who Let the Dogs Out" where an adult adoption factored into the story.

Not that Law and Order is the be all end all of the legal system, just putting it out there that it is possible.

Yea you would be surprise what kinda laws there are ******* here n Ohio if your married your wife cannot deny you sex that kinda messed up

There was a Law and Order episode in the 20th season that had adult adoption as a subplot. As far as I can remember, it was done to avoid an inheritance tax. Also, there was another Law and Order episode called "Who Let the Dogs Out" where an adult adoption factored into the story.

Not that Law and Order is the be all end all of the legal system, just putting it out there that it is possible.

I would tend to think that there probably are ways to do it, but that the courts would be rather vigilant in looking to see if the intent was to circumvent other legal standings or to defraud.

Something like a white couple "adopting" an adult African male might tend to draw the attention of the court to immigration issues, I should think. Although, it is an interesting concept.

"But, your Honor, we are just trying to do our part to alleviate the pain and suffering in Africa and my wife's pussy by adopting this poor unfortunate young lad and his starving penis!" :D

ALL THOSE WORD BECAUSE OF WHAT? AND AFRICAN? WHICH PARTICULAR INTEREST I AM ASKING YOU WHO BELIEVE YOU ARE MUCH MORE PLACED TO JUDGE MY INTENTION! YOU KNOW MORE THAN WHAT I HAVE IN MIND? YOU MOST BE A GOD? YOU WANNA FUCK THEM ALONE? YOU BELIEVE I AM NOT SERIOUS? YOU THINK I AM FAKE? THANKS

I would tend to think that there probably are ways to do it, but that the courts would be rather vigilant in looking to see if the intent was to circumvent other legal standings or to defraud.

Something like a white couple "adopting" an adult African male might tend to draw the attention of the court to immigration issues, I should think. Although, it is an interesting concept.

"But, your Honor, we are just trying to do our part to alleviate the pain and suffering in Africa and my wife's pussy by adopting this poor unfortunate young lad and his starving penis!" :D
MOST I NEED TO BE ADOPTED? JUDGE MY ACTION..........WELL LET THEM FUCK ALL THEM WHITE

CAN SOMEONE TAKE HIS OR HER TIME TO READ ALL THE PROCEDURE OF MY POST? WHAT I MEAN? WHAT YOU OR THEM OR WE THINK OF ADOPTION? MOST IT BE WRITING? SO ITS FOR MONEY? AND SEX IS WHAT? LEGAL? PLEASURE? NO WRONG?

Back