what a joke!!!!

Okay so I read few threads on here and have come to the conclusion the this Dsoul person is the biggest JOKE on here. The clown talks like he is some stud but the clown didn't even know what QOS ment! So in my eyes and any half way smart person he should be viewed as a joke. The guy probably isn't even black and if he is probably never been a bull to anyone but his hand. Dsoul your a clown and a joke. Enough said.

Thats a very bold and brash statement that you have made. I have read a great many of his threads and comments and have found them both interesting and honest. I cannot prove that he is genuine, but i go with my gut instinct and say he is genuine and i believe a number of others will confirm this. But you are entitled to your opinion, but i just cannot see why you become abusive though?

couldbefun ... nice way for you to start your membership to the forums, here ... you've made 3 posts, thus far, of which 1 you call one man a liar, and a 2nd in which you insult another. I don't reckon you work in Public Relations; wouldn't be a good match for you, I don't think? :)

Back