What’s the longest you had?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird title so let me clarify.

I would to people share the longest they have been seeing any single bull. Someone just shared a story with me that his wife has been only been seeing one bull for 2 years now; it’s not really a poly relationship but he just comes over to fuck her.

I know some women like having multiple bulls but is there anyone with just one they keep seeing for a long time?

My Wife/Mistress is still seeing Her very first....going on 8 years now....in addition to all the other Men in our poly-type Family group. At last count, we had close to 40 "real" Men in the Family, with around a dozen white couples serving them all.

Weird title so let me clarify.

I would to people share the longest they have been seeing any single bull. Someone just shared a story with me that his wife has been only been seeing one bull for 2 years now; it’s not really a poly relationship but he just comes over to fuck her.

I know some women like having multiple bulls but is there anyone with just one they keep seeing for a long time?
18 yrs now with her boss, but hes not only one,,,, another 6 yrs (an ex from 30 yrs ago) chef where she works 4 yrs 3months , owner indian restaurant 6 yrs, manager in local business who she first fucked 22 yrs ago, he moved away , returned and has been seeing him once twice month for last 3 yrs
and others she meets through work, nights out etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back