Wet in Office

Angela40

Female
From
Germany
My pussy is wet most of the day, thinking of the bulls I have had over the years. I keep black nude male magazines locked in my desk. Luckily I have my own private loo and disappear there with a magazine to make myself cum. Also use a black long thick dildo. I suck it first, lift my skirt and then insert it deep into ravenous cunt. I can't stop my selfish urges. Back in the office I play under my desk. I orgasm several times a day.

My pussy is wet most of the day, thinking of the bulls I have had over the years. I keep black nude male magazines locked in my desk. Luckily I have my own private loo and disappear there with a magazine to make myself cum. Also use a black long thick dildo. I suck it first, lift my skirt and then insert it deep into ravenous cunt. I can't stop my selfish urges. Back in the office I play under my desk. I orgasm several times a day.
That's hot. I like women that do what you do.

To bad i work in you office we would be doing it daily

My sexual lifestyle has always been a secret only very few people know of. This is due to the environment I'm working in. Not because of racism, but because of social behavior. All my devices are in the network of this institution. However, I use a so called tor browser and with it I can access this page undetected by our IT and keep in touch with friends here. In slow days, I open this browser in the canteen. We have bar stools and tables have a backboard. So co-workers can only see my upper body. I admit, on occasions, I have masturbated to some pics or vids - and rarely chatting with some European Blacks. However, I took my enthusiasm to the restrooms when I wanted a happy ending. That again didn't happen very often. But wet, yeah, 'the interracial kissing' section and 'artistic pics' make easily wet.

My sexual lifestyle has always been a secret only very few people know of. This is due to the environment I'm working in. Not because of racism, but because of social behavior. All my devices are in the network of this institution. However, I use a so called tor browser and with it I can access this page undetected by our IT and keep in touch with friends here. In slow days, I open this browser in the canteen. We have bar stools and tables have a backboard. So co-workers can only see my upper body. I admit, on occasions, I have masturbated to some pics or vids - and rarely chatting with some European Blacks. However, I took my enthusiasm to the restrooms when I wanted a happy ending. That again didn't happen very often. But wet, yeah, 'the interracial kissing' section and 'artistic pics' make easily wet.
Good girl

Wet creamy panties in the office - you never know whose cumming within close proximity of a professionally sacred environment. Make that pussy wet when everyone else is working baby.

Last edited:
Hmmmm I wish my bbc was thr instead of ur dildo

Wish I could have worked there 😍♠️

Back