Western MA Couple Seeking

limkum

Couple
From
MA, US
We're fairly new to this and my long-term girlfriend and I are looking for some fun experiences in this lifestyle! I am 28 and she is 30 and has been with a few BBCs before and loves it.

We're both pretty shy and prefer to meet up at least one time for drinks before anything happens since she still has anxiety meeting new people and currently only play together, though I do prefer watching rather than joining! Anyone in our area?

We're fairly new to this and my long-term girlfriend and I are looking for some fun experiences in this lifestyle! I am 28 and she is 30 and has been with a few BBCs before and loves it.

We're both pretty shy and prefer to meet up at least one time for drinks before anything happens since she still has anxiety meeting new people and currently only play together, though I do prefer watching rather than joining! Anyone in our area?
I’m in shrewsbury

Located right in Boston but can travel

When you say 'fairly new' do you mean as a Couple?? Unless I'm seeing things wrong, the profile avatar looks like she already fucked a few black guys lol

By "fairly new" we meant we are jumping back into this after a few years off. And only a few black guys, not many.

By "fairly new" we meant we are jumping back into this after a few years off. And only a few black guys, not many.
Living in Western Ma myself, right in Pittsfield to be exact. Would love to chat and see if we hit it off. Contact me and we can see

Back