Western Ma couple seeking bull

MACouple8789

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
From
MA, US
Young couple near the Amherst/Noho looking to get into the cuckold lifestyle seeking a well-hung BBC bull for her that we'd want to be a very regular thing. She's had black cock a few times before and desires a regular FWB.

What she likes:

- Under 37 years old
- 8" or above. Preferably thick.
- Taller than 5'7
- Willing to video or picture verify and meet discretely in public the first time, like at a bar or casual dining restaurant.
- A good face. It's important to her.
- Semi close by.

Young couple near the Amherst/Noho looking to get into the cuckold lifestyle seeking a well-hung BBC bull for her that we'd want to be a very regular thing. She's had black cock a few times before and desires a regular FWB.

What she likes:

- Under 37 years old
- Taller than 5'7
- Willing to video or picture verify and meet discretely in public the first time, like at a bar or casual dining restaurant.
- Semi close by.
I fit all the qualifications. Message me

What she likes:

- Under 37 years old
- Taller than 5'7
- Semi close by.
I'm semi close by.......

I'm semi close by.......

Cool. We messaged you.

Just a FYI people: While the female half has had a BBC in the past a few times, we're new to the idea of cucking and submitting. She is a girl who likes to move slow rather bad with keeping up with chats. Anything that moves too fast still or is too demanding off the bat scares her. We'd like to ease into being black-owned, not start off immediately (=

What she likes:

- Under 37 years old
- Taller than 5'7
- Semi close by.
I fit the description other than being close but still interested

The wifey and i have started a new bbc kik group for hung bulls that can verify as well as real couples and single females. Trying to find some quality real members to have fun. So far we 11 bbc and three couples and a single F . Do you happen to use Kik? PM if interested

What she likes:

- Under 37 years old
- Taller than 5'7
- Semi close by.
5 months of actively looking. Any results yet? :)

5 months of actively looking. Any results yet? :)

No one that matches exactly what we want. She's a rather picky woman. While we've had a BBC here and there, we've had nothing regular. Finding one that doesn't want us to send pictures saying "entice me" or the ones that want to be called "daddy" (complete turn off for her. You ask for that and it's an instant "no").

No one that matches exactly what we want. She's a rather picky woman. While we've had a BBC here and there, we've had nothing regular. Finding one that doesn't want us to send pictures saying "entice me" or the ones that want to be called "daddy" (complete turn off for her. You ask for that and it's an instant "no").
Interesting...

Back