Were you ******* the first time you got BBC?

Were you ******* the first time you got BBC?

• Total voters
It looks like it's running about half-and-half...I might have had a ******* to calm my nerves, but if so it wasn't essentially...I had agreed in advance to what was basically something between a dare and a favore, with a girlfriend and her special guy watching.... Did I say I'm a bit of an exhibitionist...and always eager to take up a dare...if that makes any more sense of it....

Had a few drinks but wasn't *******. Just enough to get loose and have a little fun.

Agree. We knew exactly what we went to the bar for and who we were going to meet and for what purpose we were to meet him.

The alcohol was just a part of loosening things up, get comfortable & let things run its course...... being the first timers that we as a couple, were.

Agree. We knew exactly what we went to the bar for and who we were going to meet and for what purpose we were to meet him.

The alcohol was just a part of loosening things up, get comfortable & let things run its course...... being the first timers that we as a couple, were.
What loosened you up more, the alcohol or the bbc?

I think many girls ******* to lose fear or to feel value. The girl in the picture was the ex-girlfriend of a friend .. I met her in a bar, she invited me to her house and woke up with her mouth on my dick .. she makes a wonderful oral sex!twitter.19.jpg

I, for one, was always rather intimidated by black men, being the rural person I grew up to be. I wasn't racist at all, just very intimidated by them. Sure, the thought of being with one had crossed my mind, but I really never thought it'd become reality. Things were going bad with the husband, sexually, and I was on the "prowl," so to speak.

I went out to a bar, ended up being some dance bar, lol. But me and a GF (she was single at the time) had shot after shot bought for us by the bar. Then, suddenly a black man came up to me when my friend was busy with a guy on the dance floor. He was a total gentleman and bought me more than a few drinks. The thoughts that I had about them being intimidated suddenly went away. We sat down and chatted and before I knew it, he asked me to dance, we did. Dancing with him was such a weird feeling for me, honestly. He was a young guy (late 20s) and I was almost old enough to be his mom, lol. Anyways, after that and another round of drinks I tried to find my friend, but nothing. Later got a text that she left in a cab. But at about bar close, he asked me to go back with him. I kind of felt guilty, I did..but the alcohol made me more receptive to his offer. I agreed, and the rest is history!

There are plenty more details, but I'll save those for later ;)

Back