We're coming to the ATL.. One night only

BBC ONLY CPL

Couple
Staff member
Real Person
Gold Member
From
USVI
Heading to Atlanta this Saturday for a Braves game. Looking to get my wife fucked by the biggest black cock ATL has to offer.

We're casting a wide net as I only have 48 hours or so until this will take place and looking to set something up with very little complications and real and serious. I have reached out to some on this site directly, replied to CL ads from that area and even just posted our own.. I hope our reputation on here speaks for itself as to our validity. She wants to remember Atlanta for more than just a baseball game..

Saturday night, 8/16, 11pm or so at our 4 star hotel 2 miles from Turner Field.

Inbox us - bi oral friendly gets extra consideration. Cuck fluff and / or cleaning available.

DSCN0601.JPG

Thanks guys... I think we found a nice guy on CL willing to fuck my hot wife. :D
Hopefully that will work out, but if anything falls through I'll reach out asap.

damn. how did i miss this?

James - if this guy flakes on us we'll reach out to you first... we're driving to Atlanta tomorrow, quick stop at our favorite Atlanta winery, Wolf Mountain, and then to our hotel... to Braves game, and serious fucking afterwards.

Inbox us your phone number so we can direct call if needed... email / this site will cause delays..

Back